Incoming? Darragh Lenihan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We leaked goals at the start of last season then rectified the situation. Our goals against after the first few games is good. Since we amended it went to 3 at back we have been very solid defensively.

But we have signed a new keeper, LWB , RWB and a centre half. We are also trying to sign another Centre half.

We have / are improving our defence.

All true and all good, but we are also playing against higher quality players, so we'll see

All true and all good, but we are also playing against higher quality players, so we'll see
Yes it's goin to be a real step up but I think we are all getting excited to see how we cope.hopefully we will adjust quickly

Let's just stick with the players we know are here.........

Oh, Jack O'Connell's magic, and Bash wears magic boots
He gets the ball from Simon Moore and passes it to Coutts
Who passes it to Duffy, who passes it to Fleck
Then Billy Sharp or Leon Clarke will put it in the net
Ooooooohhhhhhh
Jack O'Connell's magic...............
Brilliant that Grappo! I could easily get behind that one.

It's a shame that Brayford is now injury prone, as the ball he supplied for our 3rd at Eastleigh was class, and he didn't look too slow either. He could still be a real asset for us if he could stay fit.

To be fair we said Flu and Sun-Stroke...

We didn't. Maguire said sunstroke as a bogus excuse to miss a friendly match and force our club's hand on a transfer.

It's since been ascribed to the club by those with an agenda to serve and little or no regard for the truth.

I don't mean you, by the way.

We didn't. Maguire said sunstroke as a bogus excuse to miss a friendly match and force our club's hand on a transfer.

It's since been ascribed to the club by those with an agenda to serve and little or no regard for the truth.

I don't mean you, by the way.

My tongue was ever so slightly in cheek there...but still, this is Blades folklore we're talking about here... ;)

Big money for us! Shows we do have the money to complete deals but CW doesn't want to be pay over the odds!

Now that this is rejected shows we have around £2million to spend. So well done the board and given some backing to CW.

1.5m bid rejected according to ssn

That would be a very large investment for us and to me shows we are determined to back wilder.

Does, anyone know if this fella is actually any good? Can't say I've ever seen him play.

Even if we keep getting knocked back we will still be able to spend our money elsewhere.

It was always British, so he's probably a stretched Dean Hammond!
In 1655, the English invaded Jamaica, defeating the Spanish colonists. Enslaved Africans seized the moment of political turmoil and fled to the island's interior, forming independent communities (known as the Maroons). Meanwhile, on the coast, the English built the settlement of Port Royal, which became a base of operations for pirates and privateers, including Captain Henry Morgan.

Maybe we can get cheap rum in the bar too!!!!
o_O

In 1655, the English invaded Jamaica, defeating the Spanish colonists. Enslaved Africans seized the moment of political turmoil and fled to the island's interior, forming independent communities (known as the Maroons). Meanwhile, on the coast, the English built the settlement of Port Royal, which became a base of operations for pirates and privateers, including Captain Henry Morgan.

o_O

Captain Morgan, shit Rum!

Now that Admiral Rodney, he knew about decent rum.

We had houses at Hurlfield,,,,,,,,,,, Rodney,Beatty,Hanson,Nelson. (Red,Blue,Yellow,Green),i was in Hanson.

Which one was you in.

o_O
Sounds a bit like what Jeremy Corbin did 't Labour Party

Back
Top Bottom