Player Suggestion daniel johnson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hello mate. To be honest I really don't think he will come here. I reckon the rumour came about due to a lad posting on twitter that there was an imminent signing of a mixed race guy with dreadlocks, and everyone put 2+2 together and got Johnson. He turned out to be Kean Bryan!

Yeah I think this link has come purely out of mixing him up with Bryan.

Hello mate. To be honest I really don't think he will come here. I reckon the rumour came about due to a lad posting on twitter that there was an imminent signing of a mixed race guy with dreadlocks, and everyone put 2+2 together and got Johnson. He turned out to be Kean Bryan!

Hi mate, Kean Bryan is a really good prospect- who we were in fact close to signing in January. Very versatile player too- will do well.

Hi mate, Kean Bryan is a really good prospect- who we were in fact close to signing in January. Very versatile player too- will do well.
Yeah I think this link has come purely out of mixing him up with Bryan.

I actually didn’t come on here to comment on Johnson originally either bud- just saw the thread. It was news about Callum Robinson I came to share.

He was good. If we can't keep hold of MGW (who is better) then he'd certainly be one to look at.

He was good last time we played them at home where we did our best to give that game away too until Didzy rescued us a couple of minutes before the end

Been a favourite of mine for a while. He’d work well for us.

Tangentially, at one point last night he looked the spitting image of the late Michael K Williams.

To leave Preston after turning down a new contract. One of about a thousand cheap midfielders I’d rather us signed up than a let’s be honest, utterly finished John Fleck.

It’s not about Flecks age, there’s even midfielders who are older than him I’d be happy for us to sign, it’s the fact he’s completely gone as a player

To leave Preston after turning down a new contract. One of about a thousand cheap midfielders I’d rather us signed up than a let’s be honest, utterly finished John Fleck.

It’s not about Flecks age, there’s even midfielders who are older than him I’d be happy for us to sign, it’s the fact he’s completely gone as a player

Yes, but Fleck is the bestest ever PL cover player that there has ever been, and he's settled here, and he knows the formation, and he's a legend here, and he scored in the 4-2 game at Hillsborough, and he's better than any other player we could possibly get in Europe who would all cost at least what JF would cost or more.....yadda yadda yadda...

As it happens and sarcasm aside, I fully agree with your view. There were and are better cover players (and cheaper) than what we have for again with JF.

Still, we have JF for another season so let's hope he comes good again (after being fairly poor / injured for over 2 years). I hope he proves me very wrong as that will mean he's done the business for United which is what everyone wants.

Juventus, Dortmund and Leverkusen apparently interested (plus Spurs and Newcastle)...

Daniel Jebbison (19 year old Sheffield United striker) ≠ Daniel Johnson (30 year old former Aston Villa and Preston midfielder) :)

We should give him a real chance to shine as 1 of 4 St's this season

Back
Top Bottom