Player Suggestion daniel johnson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've talked about this kid for about 4 years and he is quality.

However, am I right in thinking that you can't be loaned to three clubs in the same season?

I've talked about this kid for about 4 years
like a sponsored charity thing ? You must have made a fortune for whatever good cause youve patronised
Well done fella wish there were more unselfish caring humans like you ,world would be a better place

Gone to Preston. A shame to see a promising youngster join a team of thugs. No doubt Simon Grayson will order him to cut those dreadlocks off and become a skinhead so that he can join the rest of the Lancashire Boot Boys in the first XI.

With Coutts and Fleck both on 4 yellow cards we should be looking for someone who can straight away fit into the team, Daniel Johnson would be a great back up and dare i say it he could even push one of these out of the side. He scores goals too, 2 goals in the league so far and he also likes a tackle. Tbh we only have Lundstram for back up in CM and he looks miles away sometimes in games ive seen and i wouldn't put Carruthers in there. What do u lot think?

Whilst Daniel Johnson is a cracking player and one I have long admired, a) why would Preston let him go and b) he is ever-present and would he really want to come to us to possibly sit on the bench?

Nice idea, but zero chance....I think the Bouncing Day Massacre has got some of us carried away.....

He wasn't a definite starter for PNE for much of last season. Not sure if he's had an upturn in form this time around.

Daniel Johnson is probably one of the standout midfielders in the Championship, if he was to leave Preston i'm sure it would be for a hefty transfer fee and a higher wage than we can offer him.

With Coutts and Fleck both on 4 yellow cards we should be looking for someone who can straight away fit into the team, Daniel Johnson would be a great back up and dare i say it he could even push one of these out of the side. He scores goals too, 2 goals in the league so far and he also likes a tackle. Tbh we only have Lundstram for back up in CM and he looks miles away sometimes in games ive seen and i wouldn't put Carruthers in there. What do u lot think?

The transfer window doesn't open till January, and I suspect Coutts and Fleck will have had their fifth yellows long before that.

Could've had him for FIFTY GRAND from Villa in January 2015 but Nigel and Simon knew better.

He's one I'd like as he can naturally play central or attacking central midfield. But he's generally in their team, would cost a fair bit and I don't see where he'd go into our team with Fleck and Brooks currently in his positions.

Preston have actually got quite an exciting squad now with plenty of pace and ability, contrary to what might be the common perception of them. Johnson, Barkhuizen, Robinson, Harrop and Maguire are all very promising attacking players. Not surprised at all that they're doing well.

Not sure how the OP's point regarding JF and PC being on 4 yellows is relevant as nothing can be done until Jan.

I like Johnson as a player and remember him running rings round Utd while playing for Oldham. However, I think someone like Ryan Woods would be a better fit considering the personnel Utd already have, especially the more attacking players (Duffy, Brooks and Carruthers) and Utd's preferred formation are considering. It will be interesting to see whether Wilder goes back in for Leonard in Jan (I still think he'll go to Millwall) and also what sort of kitty he's given if Utd are still within touching distance of the play offs.

Except since 2002, we haven't been allowed to buy players in the months of September, October, November, December, February, March, April or May

It's alright saying we need such and such and we know you give CW £20 he would screw it up in his hand and he would get a £50 note when unraveling.

But maybe we should be giving him everything we can now to get whoever he really wants in for Jan.

Thought I was in an alternate universe at first and kept checking the date of the OP.
Thanks for confirming I'm not senile just yet.

Sorry to tell you you're actually posting on a thread about anal bleaching on Grindr.....

He be a decent player , if it was done.

Reach for the pinch of salt with this one, but from 365...

There have been quiet rumours the Blades are after Daniel Johnson. Quite similar to Freeman, but better
icon_smug.gif
but he doesn't fit the mentality we have here atm. He could be a fantastic player in the right squad.

Back
Top Bottom