Outgoing? Daniel Jebbison

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I imagine that it will be like the zombie dancing scene from the Michael Jackson Thriller video, when Uniteds players turn up for training.

It would be disappointing if our players were not being chased by other clubs.

If selling Jebs meant paying off the embargo and bringing in O'Brian.... Would you do it?
It's a very tough one to call. Right now clearly Berge will have the bigger impact on our promotion bid, but with Jebbo, who knows where the ceiling is. He's ahead of where Calvert Lewin was at the same age by some distance

It's a very tough one to call. Right now clearly Berge will have the bigger impact on our promotion bid, but with Jebbo, who knows where the ceiling is. He's ahead of where Calvert Lewin was at the same age by some distance
Yep far ahead of DCL at the same age. Jebbo is 19 and on such a good trajectory, he has everything you’d want in a striker and if he keeps progressing he will be frightening at 22/23 and worth God knows how much… I know most won’t agree with me and they do play different positions so it’s hard to compare but Jebbo will be better and have a much better career than Ndiaye..

Yep far ahead of DCL at the same age. Jebbo is 19 and on such a good trajectory, he has everything you’d want in a striker and if he keeps progressing he will be frightening at 22/23 and worth God knows how much… I know most won’t agree with me and they do play different positions so it’s hard to compare but Jebbo will be better and have a much better career than Ndiaye..
Probably has better dress sense too.

I think this is less attractive to new owners than selling Berge whose contract only has 18 months to run and therefore his value is falling. Jebbos value is likey to rise

It's too early to sell Jebbison. He's only just started to show his true potential. In half a season's time his value might have doubled.

Dortmund would be a cracking move for the kid though.

It's too early to sell Jebbison. He's only just started to show his true potential. In half a season's time his value might have doubled.

Dortmund would be a cracking move for the kid though.
With malen haller moukoko, modeste there, he wouldn't get a sniff.

Then they've Brunner and the wonderkid they've just bought from.anderlecht for 16m

That's a bold call, I think N'Diaye will go on to play at the very top. Heres my prediction to look back on in a few years time, I think Osula will go on to have a better career than Jebbo; therefore right now I'd rather lose Jebbo over Berge if no replacements are coming in.

I honestly can't see another team paying 20m for Berge at this time. But I can see someone offering 10m for Jebbo. Based on my silly logic, I see us selling Jebbo to end the embargo and bring in OBrian. I don't like, but I have a sickening feeling it wil happen.

That's a bold call, I think N'Diaye will go on to play at the very top. Heres my prediction to look back on in a few years time, I think Osula will go on to have a better career than Jebbo; therefore right now I'd rather lose Jebbo over Berge if no replacements are coming in.
All about opinions mate 👍

HA! Everton and their £1 million bids.

Contract expires in less than 12 months (unless option to extend)

We need to make a decision one way or the other asap whether he's going to be the future of the club or not

Brian Brobbey?

image_400x400.jpg

Contract expires in less than 12 months (unless option to extend)

We need to make a decision one way or the other asap whether he's going to be the future of the club or not

We have something like 17 players out of contract at the end of the season our recruitment this season should also tie in with getting the players we want to retain, signing new contracts prior to the end of this transfer window.

Back
Top Bottom