Incoming? Crysencio Summerville

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BigBed

Aboard the sinking ship......
Reaction score
Leeds lad, to replace MGW, or atleast soften the blow!

Being reported this morning over the interwebs.Screenshot_20220618-101715_Samsung Internet.jpg

Leeds should stick him in the first team.

They were absolute dog shit last season and need some fresh legs. Something we should’ve done with our lads.

He used to be a bit of a hot-head as a youth player (got into an argument with a team mate at Feyenoord, and made his brother beat that team mate up) but he matured a lot as far as I can tell from his interviews with The Netherlands U-21. As far as talent goes, he was one of the biggest Dutch talents when he was really young, but between 16-19 a lot of Dutch talents passed him imo and he stagnated quite a bit.

Don't think he is ready for Championship football at this moment, but could be a depth signing that pans out. However, he's a pure winger but mostly relies on combinations with his team mates as his 1-1 dribbling skills are underwhelming. Doesn't have to be a problem but it means that if you're team is not playing well, he's most likely not gonna change everything up with individual moves.

He used to be a bit of a hot-head as a youth player (got into an argument with a team mate at Feyenoord, and made his brother beat that team mate up) but he matured a lot as far as I can tell from his interviews with The Netherlands U-21. As far as talent goes, he was one of the biggest Dutch talents when he was really young, but between 16-19 a lot of Dutch talents passed him imo and he stagnated quite a bit.

Don't think he is ready for Championship football at this moment, but could be a depth signing that pans out. However, he's a pure winger but mostly relies on combinations with his team mates as his 1-1 dribbling skills are underwhelming. Doesn't have to be a problem but it means that if you're team is not playing well, he's most likely not gonna change everything up with individual moves.
Cheers for the info Dutch if he comes in hopefully he cracks on keeps his head down and realises some of that early potential.

In terms of where you’d say he might fit I don’t think him being a developmental depth type player is a bad thing as I’d imagine Ndiaye will be the main man next year and we need to find some competition/cover for him although him not being a great dribbler is a slight concern in terms of deploying him as that 10. With you saying he’s a winger I wonder if we’re interested in having the flexibility to switch to a 3 up top in games Ndiaye could play wide with either billy or Brewster through the middle.

No need to get excited ... he won't be coming to BDTBL .... we always miss out.

First came across him when I tuned in to a Den Haag match to watch Mark Duffy. He stood out as the best player hence his name sticking. Not seen much of him since aside from Leeds buying him and him not getting much of a run. I say sign the cunt.

If he came it'd require a slight role change for him. Seen him a few times last season, very good player and whilst only those games have been in the u23s, I'd wager he might already be a top end player in the Championship.

I was meaning giving our lads more of a chance than giving dirty Leeds lads in👍
Immaterial really, we need more players, this lad could fill the hole left by MGW, a position we have open👍

Back
Top Bottom