COVID passport

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Had my first jab and my second is August 10th. Been listening to a anti vaxer/ conspiracy theorist at work who reckons the vax is how the government will get us. He says there's some script carved in stone somewhere on how many people should be on earth and Covid 19 is the masterplan to destroy the population. I just want to go on holiday to Greece pal so fuck your conspiracy I'll take my chances 😉.

No.

Some trials but never issued for public use until Covid.

This is where you twist your words and pretend you asked something different. Has an mRNA vaccine been used before on people (which is what you were asking, until you’re about to change your mind) then the answer is yes. As another poster stated above it has been used for at least four other vaccines.

Had my first jab and my second is August 10th. Been listening to a anti vaxer/ conspiracy theorist at work who reckons the vax is how the government will get us. He says there's some script carved in stone somewhere on how many people should be on earth and Covid 19 is the masterplan to destroy the population. I just want to go on holiday to Greece pal so fuck your conspiracy I'll take my chances 😉.

Let me guess, the Georgia Guidestones?

It's another hotbed of conspiracy fuckwittery.

This is where you twist your words and pretend you asked something different. Has an mRNA vaccine been used before on people (which is what you were asking, until you’re about to change your mind) then the answer is yes. As another poster stated above it has been used for at least four other vaccines.

What you on about? I clearly said injected into the publics arms.

Tis you that's twisting words.

Is this you Bruce Wayne ffs? 🤣

Standard NHS app(not the covid one) gives you your covid vaccine status and the QR code
What do you reckon they’ll do for international supporters. Was planning on heading over in October for two home games and one away game.

What do you reckon they’ll do for international supporters. Was planning on heading over in October for two home games and one away game.
I think you'd have to prove you are covid free via a negative test, similar to what they did for F1 recently and other events, but at this stage no one knows - I guess time will tell.

That’s the wrong app, you need to download the standard NHS app, not the NHS COVID app.
Thanks for the information. But after getting 3 verification codes ,sending 3 pictures and doing 3 scans ( that did not work) they now want a video of me. Do I not like technology. Sent them a email surrendering. Anyway thanks. My 10 year old grand daughter on her way round , job for her me thinks.

Been working on a Covid-19 vaccine for years? No shit they have!
Bruce they have been working on covid vaccines for years
Not 19 but covid so when the 19 came along from Chinaaaa we where already “in the game”

I know of 2 people who have been double jabbed and then caught it............. 1 was 8 weeks after the 2nd jab.

Follow the science.

Though scientists produced a report in 2019 saying that the UK was the second best country in the world prepared for a pandemic (USA no 1).

So maybe not those scientists :oops:
Of course you can catch it when double jabbed ffs
Can people do the proper research first eh?
It protects you from becoming seriously ill and death with a very high percentage of success 75-95 % depending on the vac you have and underlying health conditions
So, you can still have it and still transmit it to others

Thanks for the information. But after getting 3 verification codes ,sending 3 pictures and doing 3 scans ( that did not work) they now want a video of me. Do I not like technology. Sent them a email surrendering. Anyway thanks. My 10 year old grand daughter on her way round , job for her me thinks.
Ring 119 and get a paper copy showing your vaccinated

Hasn't there already been some league guidance or something saying that toilets and concourses have been modified for covid, social distancing in the bogs, hand sanitiser stations, and masks.

Almost zero chance of having a piss at half time then.

I think you'd have to prove you are covid free via a negative test, similar to what they did for F1 recently and other events, but at this stage no one knows - I guess time will tell.

That wont work though as a negative test wont be enough in October, they say you need to be double jabbed or no entry.

Ive just had confirmation from SUFC that they will refund my season ticket if they bring in this authoritarian bollocks so just going to wait and see. Hopefully this is all just scare mongering to get more people jabbed and not the descent into communism that it seems.

I can see a lot of discrimination claims getting thrown around if they bring this in properly

That wont work though as a negative test wont be enough in October, they say you need to be double jabbed or no entry.

Ive just had confirmation from SUFC that they will refund my season ticket if they bring in this authoritarian bollocks so just going to wait and see. Hopefully this is all just scare mongering to get more people jabbed and not the descent into communism that it seems.

I can see a lot of discrimination claims getting thrown around if they bring this in properly
'Descent into communism' has to be the most hysterical bollocks I've heard yet about the whole pandemic.

I can see a lot of discrimination claims being thrown out as frivolous if they bring this in properly, unless they don't make provision for those who are medically exempt of course.

'Descent into communism' has to be the most hysterical bollocks I've heard yet about the whole pandemic.

I can see a lot of discrimination claims being thrown out as frivolous if they bring this in properly, unless they don't make provision for those who are medically exempt of course.

So you dont think theres any chance of the vax pass becoming a social credit / ID system?

So you dont think theres any chance of the vax pass becoming a social credit / ID system?
Nope.

Social credit - we're not China, and the Tories just aren't into that kind of shit.

ID system - we already have mobile phone/social media tracking unofficially, and then driving licences and passports officially. Why would the Covid passport be used as another ID system?

This is always my question: why? Who benefits?

Nope.

Social credit - we're not China, and the Tories just aren't into that kind of shit.

ID system - we already have mobile phone/social media tracking unofficially, and then driving licences and passports officially. Why would the Covid passport be used as another ID system?

They will eventually track everything you personally do, go, consume, spend etc. Social credit system won't happen here?

Nope.

Theres a possibility they could couple them all together then you have your covid pass which is also used as ID so you can vote and it also tracks your every move (wouldn't be long before it records all the things you post online etc). Then add in Sunaks digital currency hes trying to push and all of a sudden the government can stop you going anywhere or doing anything and know exactly where you are at all times. Imagine a lockdown where if you went out of the house you cant get in any shop and even if you do your money wont work anymore, go further than your alloted 1 mile radius and boom the coppers appear to take you away.

I didnt think the Tories were into any of this shit but the last 16 months tells us differently.

Borrises plan to track your every move but you'll get a nice government approved reward if you allow it:

Theres a possibility they could couple them all together then you have your covid pass which is also used as ID so you can vote and it also tracks your every move (wouldn't be long before it records all the things you post online etc). Then add in Sunaks digital currency hes trying to push and all of a sudden the government can stop you going anywhere or doing anything and know exactly where you are at all times. Imagine a lockdown where if you went out of the house you cant get in any shop and even if you do your money wont work anymore, go further than your alloted 1 mile radius and boom the coppers appear to take you away.

I didnt think the Tories were into any of this shit but the last 16 months tells us differently.

Borrises plan to track your every move but you'll get a nice government approved reward if you allow it:

It's not just the Tories, it's happening across the globe.

A bit like google or apple already do you mean?

How do Google and Apple know where I have been? I don't have a mobile phone.

How do they know what I am spending my money on?

How do they know how much Carbon I have contributed to the environment today?

How do they know how much meat iv'e eaten today?

Back
Top Bottom