COVID passport

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Gyp the blade

Reaction score
I was wondering how many season ticket holders have been double jabbed and will those who haven’t be refused entry

Me & my dad are double jabbed, so that's two.

I have been jabbed and a season ticket holder. That’s 5 for the running total

I'm double jabbed since mid May, is passport something they're going to implement?

It's amazing how many people share that ignorant view
It's like the most Important event in probably all of our lifetimes and it's still not Important enough to.do the tiniest bit of research on .
I've been double jabbed but I certainly wouldn't worry about who I sit next to.Research done lots of info online from both sides. It is experimental nobody knows what happens in the next few months or years.The government isn't asking they are telling you.No shots no games there is no choice.

I've been double jabbed but I certainly wouldn't worry about who I sit next to.Research done lots of info online from both sides. It is experimental nobody knows what happens in the next few months or years.The government isn't asking they are telling you.No shots no games there is no choice.
Well your research is shit then
The jab isn't experimental it's been worked on for decades and only a few posts ago someone showed why

Standard NHS app(not the covid one) gives you your covid vaccine status and the QR code
Sorry but my App says bugger all. No pings, If I travel out of my postcode area nothing changes, nothing about my vaccine data, nowt about a passport. Every thing I click on says no data. Just get a pulsing green circle .

Sorry but my App says bugger all. No pings, If I travel out of my postcode area nothing changes, nothing about my vaccine data, nowt about a passport. Every thing I click on says no data. Just get a pulsing green circle .
That’s the wrong app, you need to download the standard NHS app, not the NHS COVID app.

I was wondering how many season ticket holders have been double jabbed and will those who haven’t be refused
I was wondering how many season ticket holders have been double jabbed and will those who haven’t be refused entry
I’ve got a season ticket and they isn’t a chance in this world I’m having the jab what they are trying to do is against all human rights

Well your research is shit then
The jab isn't experimental it's been worked on for decades and only a few posts ago someone showed why
Enjoy your game.If a person injects something into their body that is up to them you and I have.Some will not I respect their decision it is their body.I will not treat them any differently.Their is research on both sides they differ greatly it constantly changes.The CDC has just sent out a memo to labs on the 21st about changes to PCR usage with regards to Covid 19.

Would have thought they will be down in early 30s / late 20s by middle of August as they are sending texts out inviting people to come forward quicker for jab #2.

Why do nightclubs need them but bingo clubs don't? And banks don't.

If only I could think of a link....🤔

I'm double jabbed, but the lad has only one jab so he can only watch the first half 🤣

It's a pulsating red ring that you need to worry about 🤪

Won’t be double jabbed until mid-August…
Didn’t think they were mandating it until Sept, however if you do need it before then, bring your second jab forward, again via the app.

Or just those that refuse to be controlled everywhere they go.

I know 6 people who've all been double jabbed and have had covid in the last few weeks, so you could still have a scenario where you have double jabbed people flashing their covid passports at the lane and then becoming super spreaders to the entire crowd...

The govt are panicking now, more than ever that they will be blamed for opening life up again. People have sat in their homes in fear for 18 months and now the nation is jabbed we should be free to get on with life.

Fuck covid passports.

Enjoy your game.If a person injects something into their body that is up to them you and I have.Some will not I respect their decision it is their body.I will not treat them any differently.Their is research on both sides they differ greatly it constantly changes.The CDC has just sent out a memo to labs on the 21st about changes to PCR usage with regards to Covid 19.
Did you read what it actually said?

Back
Top Bottom