COVID passport

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Unification of records and pinpoint precise tracking have been widespread for the last 20 years. The time for that fight is well and truly over. Any potential despotic/technocratic class would not at all need a specific covid pass to track the location and financial activity of any given individual. All n All im jabbed and just want to have a fucking drink and watch Slavisa suicide attack ball and if the government wants to have a wank over me whilst I do it fairplay to them. 🤣⚔️

How do Google and Apple know where I have been? I don't have a mobile phone.

How do they know what I am spending my money on?

How do they know how much Carbon I have contributed to the environment today?

How do they know how much meat iv'e eaten today?
you are one of a tiny minority ;)

They will eventually track everything you personally do, go, consume, spend etc. Social credit system won't happen here?

Given that you've embedded a 'news' item from GB News featuring Julia Hartley-Brewer, and that your signature is WWG1WGA, I'm going to safely assume that I can stop engaging with you now as reason and logic don't work with Qanon neo-con nutjobs.

Theres a possibility they could couple them all together then you have your covid pass which is also used as ID so you can vote and it also tracks your every move (wouldn't be long before it records all the things you post online etc). Then add in Sunaks digital currency hes trying to push and all of a sudden the government can stop you going anywhere or doing anything and know exactly where you are at all times. Imagine a lockdown where if you went out of the house you cant get in any shop and even if you do your money wont work anymore, go further than your alloted 1 mile radius and boom the coppers appear to take you away.

I didnt think the Tories were into any of this shit but the last 16 months tells us differently.

Borrises plan to track your every move but you'll get a nice government approved reward if you allow it:

Again: why? What's the benefit to them? If there was a New World Order who wanted to control exactly what you did, thought and said, do you not think they'd use more subtle and nefarious means than what you've suggested? Give people the illusion of agency and self-determination and they'll overlook a lot more than if you crack the whip and obviously rule with an iron fist.

Again: why? What's the benefit to them? If there was a New World Order who wanted to control exactly what you did, thought and said, do you not think they'd use more subtle and nefarious means than what you've suggested? Give people the illusion of agency and self-determination and they'll overlook a lot more than if you crack the whip and obviously rule with an iron fist.

Why?

Money and Control

Unification of records and pinpoint precise tracking have been widespread for the last 20 years. The time for that fight is well and truly over. Any potential despotic/technocratic class would not at all need a specific covid pass to track the location and financial activity of any given individual. All n All im jabbed and just want to have a fucking drink and watch Slavisa suicide attack ball and if the government wants to have a wank over me whilst I do it fairplay to them. 🤣⚔️

Except you could choose to leave your phone at home and pay in cash then they wouldnt have a clue

Why?

Money and Control
And how would that work? As I said, they can exert more control by being subtle about it rather than setting themselves up in direct opposition to freedom. And the money thing - they want people to spend, to get into debt, to have to work more. Creating a society where social freedoms are curtailed goes against that - look at Cuba, the USSR and DPRK.

How do Google and Apple know where I have been? I don't have a mobile phone.

How do they know what I am spending my money on?

How do they know how much Carbon I have contributed to the environment today?

How do they know how much meat iv'e eaten today?
But you use the internet therefore you are tracked . If you do any kid of internet search and/or buy anything online they will make assumptions based on that search or purchase ( unless you go into incognito mode i assume).

Alexa is on constant monitor which is how they target their marketing.

And how would that work? As I said, they can exert more control by being subtle about it rather than setting themselves up in direct opposition to freedom. And the money thing - they want people to spend, to get into debt, to have to work more. Creating a society where social freedoms are curtailed goes against that - look at Cuba, the USSR and DPRK.
The world’s rich love the west. We get up and go to work without being forced, we generally follow the rules without the need for a police state, and because we do this willingly, our countries are relatively stable without a real threat of revolution. They don’t really need to control us, we do most of what they want anyway- we work for their companies and make them money, we buy their shit and make them more money. And they don’t have to spend loads on a military style police force to keep us compliant.

The world’s rich love the west. We get up and go to work without being forced, we generally follow the rules without the need for a police state, and because we do this willingly, our countries are relatively stable without a real threat of revolution. They don’t really need to control us, we do most of what they want anyway- we work for their companies and make them money, we buy their shit and make them more money. And they don’t have to spend loads on a military style police force to keep us compliant.
And we're not worried about the embezzlers and tyrants of the world laundering their money through our property market and financial system 😄
(Not that I'm saying for a minute that a
multi - billionaire leader of a poverty ridden state with a very expensive property in London is in any way corrupt)

Don't know if it's been mentioned on here, but it would be useful if your vaccination status was held on your sufc account. That would be your verification for getting into games.

I'd you're not vaccinated then you don't get to buy tickets.

Anyways, even if we do have to provide proof of 2 jabs this season I think all of this malarky will not be needed from Aug 2022 👍

Well they make money by owning the companies which will provide all the infrastructure, like all the crooked MPs have done and like how Gates and Soros will:

You cant see how an app that you must take with you if you want to interact with society in any way gives them control over you? You think they will have morew control without one? The same app that will require you to have one of their vaccines every 6 months which they also make money from or if not again you will be shut out from society?

Well they make money by owning the companies which will provide all the infrastructure, like all the crooked MPs have done and like how Gates and Soros will:

You cant see how an app that you must take with you if you want to interact with society in any way gives them control over you? You think they will have morew control without one? The same app that will require you to have one of their vaccines every 6 months which they also make money from or if not again you will be shut out from society?

Bill Gates gives millions of his wealth away and (if I remember correctly) is leaving most of it to charity when he dies. Why would he need to instigate a world wide pandemic to make more money when he's just giving it away?

Did you read any of the rebuttals that both I and BushBlade made?

Here's the thing, Ted. They already control you, whether you like it or not. They don't have to undertake dastardly Bond villain-style schemes to control the economy, the laws, what you do and think and say. They have way more subtle ways of doing that, which make you think like you're in control of your own destiny. If you had kids, I'm sure you've done the reverse psychology thing of making them think they have a choice whilst actually railroading them into your way of doing something.

If they instigate some kind of Big Brother type totalitarian state, people will revolt. They don't want that. They want the masses dulled by excess, glassy-eyed and impotent, thinking that they're doing well because they have two cars and a detached house. The illusion of freedom is way more powerful than the cattle-prod.

But this is just opportunism and probably a large slice of profiteering as well.
It doesn't really alter the medical advice which applies to infectious respiratory diseases, which most medics recommend.
The vaccines do help a lot and many of those at the sharp end, working in hospitals believe things would be much worse without them.

It's all really straight forward, just get vaccinated.
There are only 3 reasons not to
1) You have a valid medical reason.
2) You are a massive wuss who is scared of needles.
3) You are a massive Tw&t

Did you read any of the rebuttals that both I and BushBlade made?

Here's the thing, Ted. They already control you, whether you like it or not. They don't have to undertake dastardly Bond villain-style schemes to control the economy, the laws, what you do and think and say. They have way more subtle ways of doing that, which make you think like you're in control of your own destiny. If you had kids, I'm sure you've done the reverse psychology thing of making them think they have a choice whilst actually railroading them into your way of doing something.

If they instigate some kind of Big Brother type totalitarian state, people will revolt. They don't want that. They want the masses dulled by excess, glassy-eyed and impotent, thinking that they're doing well because they have two cars and a detached house. The illusion of freedom is way more powerful than the cattle-prod.

But they dont control me, I can spend my cash where I want and they dont know what Im spending it on or where. They dont know who I visit, they dont know how far from my house I go. They dont know if Im part of a protest or not. They could know and stop me from doing all those things with a vax/social pass

If your more subtle method of coercion is better than doing it through force then why arnt they that gentle in China if it would work so much better?

People are starting to revolt by the way, have you seen France? hopefully they'll be cracking the guillotine out soon.

And I do have kids, its them Im worried for. I can see a future when theyre not allowed in somewhere because they said something bad about the government on Facebook and have had their social pass revoked or that theyre forced to have a vaccine thats unsafe for them. The possible negative outcomes of a vax pass are endless but its your prerogative if you want to blindly ignore them. Just dont come crying when you cant get into the footy when they decide you didnt have the right jab or you said something bad about the Tories

No.

Some trials but never issued for public use until Covid.

Don't know if it's been mentioned on here, but it would be useful if your vaccination status was held on your sufc account. That would be your verification for getting into games.

Anyways, even if we do have to provide proof of 2 jabs this season I think all of this malarky will not be needed from Aug 2022 👍
I’m sure it will until around 2024 by which time the world will be more or less protected until then it’s going to be here in some form

Even if it was on your SUFC account you'd need to be checked, or how would they know? Plus, LFT's only last 2 days. So can't be put on record.

Given that you've embedded a 'news' item from GB News featuring Julia Hartley-Brewer, and that your signature is WWG1WGA, I'm going to safely assume that I can stop engaging with you now as reason and logic don't work with Qanon neo-con nutjobs.

Given you can't even identify the difference between GB News and Talk Radio, I'm going to assume that you're a bit daft

Even if it was on your SUFC account you'd need to be checked, or how would they know? Plus, LFT's only last 2 days. So can't be put on record.
Vaccination status stays with the account holder for life? You've been double vaxxed as stated on your sufc account = activated season card when entering a turnstile.

Simples

Vaccination status stays with the account holder for life? You've been double vaxxed as stated on your sufc account = activated season card when entering a turnstile.

Simples

And if you are double jabbed and have a season ticket you get in without a check...

What if you aren't double jabbed and have a season ticket? How do they differentiate the two?

And if you are double jabbed and have a season ticket you get in without a check...

What if you aren't double jabbed and have a season ticket? How do they differentiate the two?
I give up

There is an ex cop called Alfie Moore, has a great act and very funny series of shows broadcast on Radio 4, the premise is simply he offers details of cases he has worked on , and asks the audience what they would do.
One of the best starts with the story of a woman reporting her husband as missing, he left for work as normal, but not arrived, he isn't answering his mobile phone, and has recently been very depressed, he has been missing for four hours, this is totally out of character and not his normal behaviour, this is enough for certain members of the audience to assume he is vulnerable, and at risk of self harm, so the audience votes they would commence a search, which is what the Police did.
They can't find him, can confirm he isn't at work, or with close friends and family, the audience now votes this is enough evidence to assume he is really a risk to himself, they vote, that its acceptable and right for the Police to contact his bank, trace his credit card, mobile phone, internet history and use number plate recognition cameras,to try and find him.
Long story short they find him at a hotel in the Lake district, where he is having the time of his life, with his girlfriend!, now after invading the guys privacy, tracking his driving route, and spending, what do they do, no crime has been committed, he wasnt suicidal, they have only one thing left to do, report to his wife they have found him, thing is when they do, they get the impression she not only knew what was going on, but used them as a free private detective service, they can't prove it, but note that she dvorced him shortly after.
The moral of the story is tech was used with the best possible intent, but it shows you can't drive, spend, browse, or keep much secret, when someone wants to know

Simples
Vaccination Status (as defined by the NHS App) does not stay with you for life. Mainly because the vaccination will not protect you for life. Vaccination Status is time limited in the NHS App. (And if you become ill, take an NHS PCR test, and test positive, that will (temporarily) override & revoke the Vaccination Status on the NHS App).

Back
Top Bottom