CONFIRMED Conor Sammon

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I blame the Desso ;)

article-1091267-02AA7709000005DC-667_468x615.jpg

Sammon's problem is and always will be his finishing. I don't know if it's purely technically ability or if he just can't cope under pressure and lacks that striker's composure. This is reflected in his goal stats throughout his career.

He seemed to lose all confidence at the lane, forwards really need to be thicker skinned.
and his heading.. and his ball control.. umm. hold on a minute

JS92649877.jpg

Proof. If it was required, that he's signed for Hearts.

"There’s a real feel-good factor to the place. Obviously you can see in the news with the new stand and everything that’s going through with that, and I’ve had a very good chat with Robbie Neilson.

I think it’s a really good fit and the manger has been very successful in his short managerial career so far and I’m very excited at working alongside him and learning and progressing as a player.

I hope to achieve an awful lot. I’m ambitious, I want to come here and score lots of goals, I want to create opportunities for teammates, I want to work hard and be part of something successful.... "

JS92649877.jpg

"There’s a real feel-good factor to the place. Obviously you can see in the news with the new stand and everything that’s going through with that, and I’ve had a very good chat with Robbie Neilson.

I think it’s a really good fit and the manger has been very successful in his short managerial career so far and I’m very excited at working alongside him and learning and progressing as a player.

I hope to achieve an awful lot. I’m ambitious, I want to come here and score lots of goals, I want to create opportunities for teammates, I want to work hard and be part of something successful.... "

200_s.gif

JS92649877.jpg

As we all know , football is all about confidence . This bloke fills me with no confidence at all , and time will tell with Hearts .

The chap who fills me with total confidence is Sammons agent , who works miracles getting a average journeyman good moves , salary and contracts .

Wilder could do with signing the agent bloke whoever he is to help us with player negotiations . Could pay for himself with getting rid of the non football chaps sitting on our technical committee.

I don't like the photo . I get the distinct impression the twat is saying under his breath to himself , "I'll show them bastards at BDTBL."

UTB

As we all know , football is all about confidence . This bloke fills me with no confidence at all , and time will tell with Hearts .

The chap who fills me with total confidence is Sammons agent , who works miracles getting a average journeyman good moves , salary and contracts .

Wilder could do with signing the agent bloke whoever he is to help us with player negotiations . Could pay for himself with getting rid of the non football chaps sitting on our technical committee.

I don't like the photo . I get the distinct impression the twat is saying under his breath to himself , "I'll show them bastards at BDTBL."

UTB

My bet is he'll show us the square root of fuck all. He'll rinse a living for another 2 or 3 years, then in about 10 years time on one of those "where are they now" threads nobody will have fuck all idea.

And he will, well any of the sad ones that actually want to follow the bellends career north of the border.
Unfortunately I for one have no interest as to whether he has a successful spell or not, I'm more interested in who the fuck fills his seat in the dressing room!!
Come on Chris lad, give us something, FEED THE FANS AND THEY WILL CHEER!!!!!

Sammon's problem is and always will be his finishing. I don't know if it's purely technically ability or if he just can't cope under pressure and lacks that striker's composure. This is reflected in his goal stats throughout his career.

He seemed to lose all confidence at the lane, forwards really need to be thicker skinned.

Agreed. That and his complete inability to judge the flight of a ball which meant he almost never won a header.

Back
Top Bottom