Gone Elsewhere Connor Wickham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

davidpinder

Reaction score
I don't need to say anymore, not gone back to pigs yet why not try and hijack it??

He's too good for the pigs, never mind dropping to the bottom of the 1st division.

Matt Bianco is going to have your gutts for garters!

Still not in the Sunderland team and also not made an FA cup appearance this season.

So much for wiki it says no FA cup appearance this season

;)

He came on, had a shot whenever he got the ball, moaned to his teammates when they didn't pass for him to shoot. Looked like he was trying a bit too hard to impress. Obviously a good player but seems he should probably move away from Sunderland in the long-run, an upper-champ club should move for him.

;)

He came on, had a shot whenever he got the ball, moaned to his teammates when they didn't pass for him to shoot. Looked like he was trying a bit too hard to impress. Obviously a good player but seems he should probably move away from Sunderland in the long-run, an upper-champ club should move for him.
or lowly league 1

Shome mishtake shurely? It was all over their message boards that he was virtually suicidal that he couldn't stay loner at the rust bucket. Radio Sheffield constantly made reference to the same and I'm sure they even said that if he went out on loan, it would be back to the sty......

They're better off with Leon Best in my view, he has better defensive qualtities, he saved a certain goal the other night, when that shot hit him in the back in the Charlton area, if that had gone in, the oinkers would have scuffed a draw :)

Doesn't really fit into 'player suggestion' or 'incoming' but just seen that he is back fit and heading into the new season match ready.

Wonder if Palace will look to loan him out or whether they need him?

If they did look to loan him, then it would become a fully fledged 'player suggestion' from me.

Doesn't really fit into 'player suggestion' or 'incoming' but just seen that he is back fit and heading into the new season match ready.

Wonder if Palace will look to loan him out or whether they need him?

If they did look to loan him, then it would become a fully fledged 'player suggestion' from me.
Yes to this!

Seems to have been around forever but still only 25. Palace will pay his wages so long as he get regular games at the loaning club. He's a different sort to what what we have and he's always looked very good at this level so why not if we are struggling to get Hogan etc.

Bagged a few at Palace but now out of favour, still has a lot to prove at the right club and Wilder could get the best out of him. Surely better than signing nobody?

From what I saw Palace only pay wages for loanees at div one and div two clubs and they have to play every game that they are available for.

If he was fit he'd be the exact type of player we need but sadly he hasn't played for nearly 2 years so it's a no from me.

Seems to have been around forever but still only 25. Palace will pay his wages so long as he get regular games at the loaning club. He's a different sort to what what we have and he's always looked very good at this level so why not if we are struggling to get Hogan etc.

Bagged a few at Palace but now out of favour, still has a lot to prove at the right club and Wilder could get the best out of him. Surely better than signing nobody?
He's been out injured for 2 years. Not sure we want him getting fit on our time

It's a massive risk. He has to be a candidate to pick up multiple muscle injuries over the next year while he gets back to playing

He's a gamble but when you are faced with signing nobody he's surely a gamble worth taking. If he's fit and Wilder can get him going again there aren't too many better than him at this level.

No. Been sat around not playing for too long. Maybe three or four years ago but not now.

Even with wages paid it gives us the problem of having to pick a player that has likely lost his eye for goal and lacks match sharpness at first team level.

If he stayed fit I'm sure he would score a hatful, I really rate him as a striker, he's got a bit of everything.

It's a big if though.

If he’s fit then it’s a yes from me. His record at this level speaks for itself, pig or no pig.

No. Been sat around not playing for too long. Maybe three or four years ago but not now.

Even with wages paid it gives us the problem of having to pick a player that has likely lost his eye for goal and lacks match sharpness at first team level.

File under Rhodes, Jordan. Very good back then, distinctly average now.

upload_2018-8-31_6-45-24.png

Exactly. Look how it turned out with Ched.

Pricey I know. But could he do a job? (Not blow)
Still only 26 so cwak have something to work with.
Gotta be worth a cheeky 90p bid?

Back
Top Bottom