Incoming? Billy Sharp

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Few things.

1. GLTTL.
2. I will note with interest how he performs at Championship level when most of our resident experts on ere had him down as L2 standard at best. A contract with a current top 6 side to boot !
3. Meanwhile in cloud cuckoo land aka BDTBL, we remain stuck with the Bearded dosser. Sub optimal 😡.

UTB

Few things.

1. GLTTL.
2. I will note with interest how he performs at Championship level when most of our resident experts on ere had him down as L2 standard at best. A contract with a current top 6 side to boot !
3. Meanwhile in cloud cuckoo land aka BDTBL, we remain stuck with the Bearded dosser. Sub optimal 😡.

UTB
Billy, back in the Prem next season? 😎

Few things.

1. GLTTL.

UTB
How many goals is he going to get this season?

How many goals is he going to get this season?
Entirely missing my point. However, If he gets pitch time he will score. For sure. How many ? Who knows !

I’d be more interested in overall performance levels. Work rate, pressing, hold up, channels, shithousing free kicks off gullible defenders. Everything a master of his craft has nailed down.

Meanwhile ……….

UTB

Few things.

1. GLTTL.

UTB
1703004541442.png
1703004564143.png

'Bearded Dosser' has the same amount of goals, in the hardest league in the world, in a largely piss poor, struggling team, than Bill did last time he was in the championship (featuring in 38 games for a side that finished on 91 points and got promoted).

Why not just leave it at GLTTL?

This hate crusade of yours, that shows no signs of slowing down, is absolutely bonkers.

Back
Top Bottom