[CONFIRMED] John Cofie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

3113415241.jpg

Why is he checking if it's raining or not? Does he not play in wet weather? ;)

Lets hope he will be a Mega Star(bucks)

Young & unproven. Evans' replacement he is certainly not.
We still need at least another stiker.

Please Please Please lets sign our OWN players?

We still need another striker but I'm happy with this signing. He might not be proven, but he can't prove himself unless he's given the chance! He's quick, strong and he's quite tall too. I think he'll be a dangerous player in this league.

I don't think we should expect too see an Evans replacement at all. You can't replace the goals that he brought to us last season on our current budget. It might be a loan move like this that helps us get promoted in the end. I don't like loans really, but when it's a young player like this with something to prove it's better than we were doing under Blackwell with the likes of Nosworthy etc.

Like someone else said hopefully he is better than Dempsey, Martin and Twiss.

Dempsey, Martin and Twiss.......... sounds like a firm of solicitors, maybe they would have been better at that than football ;)

How's this for a United line-up:

(Kingsley) BLACK, (John) COFIE, (Peter) WITHE ....
we just need to sign someone called Sugar to complete the forward line.

We still need another striker but I'm happy with this signing. He might not be proven, but he can't prove himself unless he's given the chance! He's quick, strong and he's quite tall too. I think he'll be a dangerous player in this league.

I don't think we should expect too see an Evans replacement at all. You can't replace the goals that he brought to us last season on our current budget. It might be a loan move like this that helps us get promoted in the end. I don't like loans really, but when it's a young player like this with something to prove it's better than we were doing under Blackwell with the likes of Nosworthy etc.

Yep, imo we do still need another up front. Seems we are talking with Zoko and there wont be a fee as he's a free agent, so hopefully we have a chance. However, my own preference is for Beavon. I like what I've seen of him. I think the problem with Beavon will be that if not mistaken there would be a fee involved. Not sure but doesn't he still have a year of his contract still remaining, or is he a free agent also?

Zoko and Cofie up front would certainly look better than Porter and Cresswell, I think Beavon is a no no as a fee would be involved so unless we have more departures ...................

Back
Top Bottom