[CONFIRMED] John Cofie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nice to see that the future of this club will NOT be built on loans or short termism.
Beavon forbid, eh?

lB6Up16-qkSUOyXekaPxYg2.jpg

He's not signing before tomorrow apparantly.

A case of Coife brewing then, eh?

I wonder if the money for this loan came out of the Coife Pot?

If he scores the winner in a dour match where boths defenses are on top will it be a case of Coife grinds?

Surely, when he makes his debut from the bench in the 88th minute (DW ususal time to make a change) will it be a case of, "Danny Wilson orders Fresh Ciofe"

....... coat

If the academy lads come up with the goods and they have a blinder with our new laonee, will it be a case of Ciofe and biz kids?

You can't mek 'em up.

Oh, I just did.

Paul Walker will be able to ask him "What's the mood like in the camp, Cofie?"

looks a good prospect but still only young and unproven at senior level , wouldnt it be great if this was a stroke of genius by DW and the lad is a world beater:). id rather a loanee like this than a "has been" injury prone ageing cart horse . i hope he does well

think cofie is a pretty decent sighning and will chip in with a healthy number of goals maybe around the 8 mark however i dont think he will be a replacement for you know who. I personally will not confident heading into this new season unless we get a proven goal scorer at this level such as beavon or hoskins

Young & unproven. Evans' replacement he is certainly not.
We still need at least another stiker.

Please Please Please lets sign our OWN players?

Back
Top Bottom