Confess your unpopular opinions regarding SUFC

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I believe Wilder let them do as they wished during the one genuine lockdown a year ago. Been like a pub team since returning.

I believe that the turnstiles should automatically lock at the precise kick-off time.

I'm sick to fucking death of having to get up 27 times in the opening 15 minutes just because some twats wanted to "just have one more".

No one should be allowed to get up for a piss or pie until the ref blows his whistle for half and full time as well, yes I'm one of those that turns up late because I like a nice quiet last pint in the pub and everyone moans, until they leave early etc...swing and roundabouts 😋

No one should be allowed to get up for a piss or pie until the ref blows his whistle for half and full time as well, yes I'm one of those that turns up late because I like a nice quiet last pint in the pub and everyone moans, until they leave early etc...swing and roundabouts 😋

Oh the early leavers who then congregate at the bottom of the stand, there's a special place in hell reserved for them.

Back
Top Bottom