Confess your unpopular opinions regarding SUFC

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FMBlade1

Reaction score
Everyone has at least one I reckon which goes against the tide, not looking for a debate about the issues themselves but interested what people come up with.

I'll start:

I think Kevin Blackwell was an excellent manager for us

That'll take some beating! :D

You dirty bastard.

Ban him Foxy.

gag.gif

Everyone has at least one I reckon which goes against the tide, not looking for a debate about the issues themselves but interested what people come up with.

I'll start:

I have to agree... he even admitted when he had taken us as far as he could but got blagged to stay on!

I thought Coutts was shite.

I thought Hammond was going to be a good signing.

I thought Michael Higdon was going to be prolific.

I thought Weir was a good appointment.

I thought Adkins should have been given more time.

To be honest, I think many on here thought Weir was a good appointment.

A lot of clubs are right to think that we have a larger proportion of wankers as fans than other teams. And while it doesn't bother me what others think of our club, it bothers me when turning up to matches to support us and occasionally having to deal with them.

I don’t think we are as big of a club as some on here and in general think. We are a medium sized club with higher than average attendances for a club our size. We have potential to be a bigger club, City centre club, the proper Sheffield club but decades of miss management and shite leave us where we are. We haven’t won owt (worth winning) in most if not all of our lifetimes. It pains me to see our fans belittle clubs like Ipswich it just makes me cringe.

That we'll never win promotion or a cup with Wilder as managers who were defenders have a defensive bias. Just look at the players we spunk real money on, mostly defensive, and how we set up for games. Only truly offensive managers win stuff.

I'll start:

I don't think you did enough Ched Evans threads.

Several, but genuine:

Our problems began with sacking Blackwell.

Paul Coutts will never be the same again. Sorry to upset that particular circle-jerk.

I detest a good 75% of our fanbase.

Duffy was better than Fleck last season.

I meant everything I ever said about Che Adams.

I find Neil Warnock and Gary Megson equally likeable. In fact I find Neil Warnock and Gary Glitter equally likeable.

Back
Top Bottom