Complete reset needed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Here we go again.

One problem. And it’s a pretty major one.

How the fuck do we do a “complete reset”, requiring a full new squad and mentality, when we don’t have the recruitment set up, the coaching staff, the academy quality, and the fan mentality to back it….but even worse still have an owner that can’t cobble together the funds to run a league one side? That wants out? That has a board with no plan??

I’m keen to hear this pearl of wisdom
I thought a complete reset was from Div 1 can’t see anything other than a bottom 8 place next year - John Fleck back on loan anyone 😜

Wilder will stay. Should stay. Needs to sign players who'll respond to him better
Wilder, apparently, pursued Holgate for quite a while despite what fans from most of his recent clubs warned against.

His response to Wilder's loyalty was a total car crash of a performance this afternoon - anyone who thinks that kind of challenge is acceptable is delusional.

Yeah but they want to play out from the back but struggle to recruit the players needed to play that way. Like our fans are saying you have to have players with intelligence to do that rather than just play it.
What’s the point, if we forever land on the doorstep of the Premier league with our begging bowl in hand. This Saudi politician is pissing down our necks and telling us it’s raining. Why can’t a club of our size make a go of it in the Prem.

A reset has been needed for some time. The problem is that it won't take place until we get a new owner. More than funds a new owner needs to get competent staff so that we have clear direction and understanding of what we are trying to do. We need a director of football.

Exactly, but out fan base won't accept it , look at weir, Robson and Slav none given a chance at all by fans and none lasted a season, ok weirs tenure was a dark time , but I believe if we had kept slav and given him 2 seasons to get us up we would be in the premier league and more competitive than now
Had a chuckle when you mentioned Weir and Robson 🤣

The owner wants out and his acolytes within the club seemingly don’t give a fuck either. What do we do from here Blades, have turned into the Stepford fans?…

Going into the PL who signed the 1 year extension for Fleck and Norwood, keeping the old favorites who are past it. Sharp was to go those two should have followed him. The wages saved could have signed at least one good young player.

Ruthless clear out needed in summer now. McB, Baldock as well. Can’t have big hitters playing one game in 12 every season. Wish the board would fuck off but clearly nobody wants to own us apart from crooks. However they have no excuse for us not being competitive next season given no debt and parachute payments.
Oh they'll find debts all right! You mark my words

I would love a complete clear out of these twats. The yesterday’s men that are out of contract in the summer and the entire first 11 that started today. I would even advocate us being in the lower reaches of the Championship for a few seasons if we could purge ourselves of these high wage toss pot wage thieves that pollute our ranks that clearly do not give a flying fuck. Just so that we can rebuild. Rebuild with a purpose of course. I live in hope…

Going into the PL who signed the 1 year extension for Fleck and Norwood, keeping the old favorites who are past it. Sharp was to go those two should have followed him. The wages saved could have signed at least one good young player.

Who many of the clowns here would have railroaded out of town if he didn't turn into Messi by the end of September

Back
Top Bottom