Compared with last season...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Oh we're going to be safe all right. Like most, I started this season with survival as the main priority. Now, not making the play-offs is beginning to feel like failure. Be in no doubt, we'll get the odd battering and might go on a run without a win, but I trust we'll realise how far we've come and not start whining like Wendy and Donny fans are. I'm sure we won't.

Personally, I want us to stay firmly 'in the mix' until the JTW. I think our defence is good/very good, our midfield is exceptional but I have worries that our strike force would struggle with just one injury or suspension. Apart from Donaldson, I don't see where the 'depth' is.

In the mid 90s Millwall (who were top) traveled to Sunderland (who were second) around the end of Nov and got thrashed.

Millwall ended up going down. I want that 50 points, then I'll reset my own internal target...

Where's the new graph though :D

In the mid 90s Millwall (who were top) traveled to Sunderland (who were second) around the end of Nov and got thrashed.

Millwall ended up going down. I want that 50 points, then I'll reset my own internal target...

Where's the new graph though :D

As it's you...

upload_2017-10-22_8-32-12.png
As you can see, Newcastle were very consistent but only one team did the double over them...Wendy.

upload_2017-10-22_8-33-35.png

Another factoid .wednesday are 16th after 13 games
List of teams charging into the play offs from 15th or below after that many games since 2000

Nil

Carlos said on Football Heaven last night they’ll go up, mind you this time two years ago we lost at Port Vale and Adkins said we’d finish top of the league.

Carlos said on Football Heaven last night they’ll go up, mind you this time two years ago we lost at Port Vale and Adkins said we’d finish top of the league.
Did Adkins specify which year?

Did Carlos specify which year (or from which division)?

My piggy workmate tried “I can’t wait til you get relegated” this week. I asked “do you mean from the Premier League in 18/19?”* and he agreed, clearly conceding that promotion this season is looking quite likely.

*obviously I know how unlikely that is with CW, but I had to give him something :D

If I remember correctly he did back that up with facts, stats and hard evidence by saying he "had a feeling" that they'll go up.

Another factoid .wednesday are 16th after 13 games
List of teams charging into the play offs from 15th or below after that many games since 2000

Nil
Cant be right as CarlossTHINKS they will get promoted !

Back
Top Bottom