Club Shop new range

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

And finally, Mcburnie comes into his own, by becoming fashionista and designer for the club!!
I knew theyd paid all that cash for a reason.

Walked past the meadowhall shop earlier and they're selling the old Wards red and white shirts with some soer of watermark style lettering down the red stripes.

Won't be official of course but still look great and probably worth the tenner once the new kit comes out and they need to off load them ASAP

Walked past the meadowhall shop earlier and they're selling the old Wards red and white shirts with some soer of watermark style lettering down the red stripes.

Won't be official of course but still look great and probably worth the tenner once the new kit comes out and they need to off load them ASAP
Was they still this price? I went for the away instead. The wife hates it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220613-120313_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220613-120313_Samsung Internet.jpg
    542.6 KB · Views: 25
Tempted by those bucket hats. That grey tshirt McBurnie has on is nice too, but probably overpriced for the quality of the material. I’ll have to go and have a look in the club shop, once it’s back open.

The original 1996/97 shirt did have the 'Sheffield United' and 'Blades' lettering going down each red stripe Flumps.

The only difference with this re-make is it is obviously without the Avec logo on the chest and Avec triangle/initial at the end of the sleeves and back of neck centre.

Back
Top Bottom