Club Shop new range

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good to see the club haven't lowered themselves to offering a cycling range though 👍
Yeah the home kit would never work with stripes.

Although Derby/ Huub/ Umbro have done a fairly decent job with this effort. So we could do it with the away kits I’m sure

Yeah the home kit would never work with stripes.

Although Derby/ Huub/ Umbro have done a fairly decent job with this effort. So we could do it with the away kits I’m sure

I’ve got a very nice red, white and black cycling jersey that I think as as my Blades outfit, not stripes!

Someone will be along shortly to call somebody 'woke'.

It is part of the latest fashion of being woke.
Still think any politics should stay away from sport
but at least in my opinion it’s for a good cause and should have a positive effect (regards tolerance) on society in the long run.
I wonder if the club will start selling ”black lives matter” scarves too?
Then we could sell “let’s kick masogyny out of society” scarves too.
3 scarves. One around the neck and one around each wrist, all due to ones campaign to improve society.

Last edited:

Where there's money to be made...

I don't suppose there's any chance of a White Pride scarf is there, while we're at it?

Bread.jpg

To celebrate the diversity of all things culinary at the match? Thankfully, long gone are the days when people had to eat their potted meat sarnies with their heads buried inside their carrier bags to avoid the shame of being branded a 'tight wad' and other such derogatory terms of miserliness, now thankfully left behind in the 1970's.

Great to see our Club Shop catering for the new diverse fans we want to see at the Lane. Hope this makes them feel more welcomed into our Blades family 👍

Bit garish though isn't it? Think if I had one I would leave it in the closet.

It is part of the latest fashion of being woke.
Still think any politics should stay away from sport
but at least in my opinion it’s for a good cause and should have a positive effect (regards tolerance) on society in the long run.
I wonder if the club will start selling ”black lives matter” scarves too?
Then we could sell “let’s kick masogyny out of society” scarves too.
3 scarves. One around the neck and one around each wrist, all due to ones campaign to improve society.
If it makes a profit they absolutely should.

Few snowflakes in this thread...

Is it wrong to have homophobic leanings if you keep it to yourself???
Serious question this?
Is it homophobic if you are against gay marriage?
Is it homophobic if the thought of two hairy arsed geezers slobbering over each other makes you feel slightly queezy?
Asking for a friend 🤩

Is it wrong to have homophobic leanings if you keep it to yourself???
Serious question this?
Is it homophobic if you are against gay marriage?
Is it homophobic if the thought of two hairy arsed geezers slobbering over each other makes you feel slightly queezy?
Asking for a friend 🤩

Tell your friend I'd love to discuss this over dinner and, if all goes well, breakfast x

Can anyone tell me why the gay community who are blades would want to wear anything other than red white and black .unless we are going to do a rainbow 🌈 third kit .
One club , three colours , for everyone .utb
Agreed. Red and white with a bit of black are our colours whatever your gender, race, orientation etc... Hows that for inclusive?

Back
Top Bottom