Outgoing? Chris Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don’t shoot the messenger, But there’s a rumour going around that if Spurs win Saturday potch goes to Man Utd and Spurs come in for wilder.

25/1 with Sky Bet. And it was a Sky journalist who started the story.
Right I’ll say this much, I’m not doubting THIS story, but a lot of sky’s transfer and manager rumours are started by Sky under the guise ‘sky sources’. Said names then appear on SkyBet, money gets lumped on, they end up in the top 5 and then everyone thinks there must be something in it so has a fiver, tenner, of their own money as well and the odds continue to tumble. All from something that’s nothing more than a made up story with ‘Sky Sources’ infront of it.

Sky are a fucking horrible organisation.

coincidence that this has come out shortly after the rumours we’ve apparently missed out on jota? wilder reminding the dickheads that they need to put the club first again?
No, it’s Chris who drew the line wages wise and told Jota where to go.

Don’t shoot the messenger, But there’s a rumour going around that if Spurs win Saturday potch goes to Man Utd and Spurs come in for wilder.
I mean, there’s not a prayer of that happening but him going to the likes of Spurs or even Everton I can live with.

West fuckin Brom? Fuck the fuck off. And when you’ve got there fuck off a bit more.

Right I’ll say this much, I’m not doubting THIS story, but a lot of sky’s transfer and manager rumours are started by Sky under the guise ‘sky sources’. Said names then appear on SkyBet, money gets lumped on, they end up in the top 5 and then everyone thinks there must be something in it so has a fiver, tenner, of their own money as well and the odds continue to tumble. All from something that’s nothing more than a made up story with ‘Sky Sources’ infront of it.

I can recall Sky Sources claiming Karl Robinson interested in Sheffield United job, that very night,KR had been a studio guest, and was asked about United, he made the usual noises/soundbites, very non committal. The next thing in the yellow banner is the breaking news Karl Robinson set for Sheffield United, according to Sky Sources!!!

This might explain a few things-

Blades NewsSheffield United: Blades set to continue contract talks with Chris Wilder
Sheffield United are expected to improve Chris Wilder's contract after he led them into the Premier League.
By James Shield
Friday, 31 May, 2019, 21:11

Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder: Danny Lawson/PA Wire.
Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder: Danny Lawson/PA Wire.
Bramall Lane's hierarchy signalled their intention to open talks with the 51-year-old and his assistant Alan Knill at the end of last season, when the club's top-flight status was confirmed.
The move compiles with the terms of the agreement Wilder signed last summer and not a response to reports that West Bromwich Albion are interested in luring him to The Hawthorns. Although United are powerless to prevent others from courting their manager, Wilder has spent the past week finalising what is expected to be a major recruitment drive as he prepares his squad to face the likes of Manchester City, Liverpool and Chelsea next term.
Unlike those players who have recently put pen to paper on new deals, including defender Jack O'Connell and captain Billy Sharp, United's coaching staff are not thought to have automatically received fresh terms and conditions after finishing second in the Championship table.

Although United would prefer to conclude the talks before next month's visit to Portugal, where Wilder's team will begin preparing for the new campaign in earnest, his focus remains on the transfer market. Swansea City centre-forward Oli McBurnie and Neal Maupay of Brentford have both been identified as potential signings while Ollie Watkins, the latter's colleague at Griffin Park, is also thought to be of interest.
Britt Assombalonga, the Middlesbrough centre-forward, was also included on the list of targets Wilder submitted to United's board last month, together with former loanee Dean Henderson

Don’t shoot the messenger but Sparta just beat the Persians at Marathon...

Oh don’t bother he’s dead.....

My friends in the betting industry basically say that sky sports news is just a vehicle for ramping up odds for sky bet

My friends in the betting industry basically say that sky sports news is just a vehicle for ramping up odds for sky bet

Definitely isn’t. Sky don’t even own Sky Bet. Also, do you think either company would risk anything somewhat dubious like that? Tin foil hats off I think.

Different companies. Sky haven’t owned Sky Bet in years.

There are posters who talk as if it's been confirmed that Wilder is leaving. Can someone, anyone, show me the source that confirms this? Otherwise I'll assume it's mischief making, which doesn't surprise me, but really, get a grip until you're told this is a genuine story and not a fabrication to suit the imaginations of those who should know better.

There are posters who talk as if it's been confirmed that Wilder is leaving. Can someone, anyone, show me the source that confirms this? Otherwise I'll assume it's mischief making, which doesn't surprise me, but really, get a grip until you're told this is a genuine story and not a fabrication to suit the imaginations of those who should know better.
www.porktalk.co.uk

The LMA manager of the year gains interest from other clubs.

No fucking shit Sherlock.

It's been happening for the last 2 years. Calm your vaginas people.

Jeez.
I think you are missing the point bud. Its not the interest from other clubs that people are too concerned about, its the possibility that Wilder might not be happy.

This crops up every season as we have a successful manager.Wilders mantra is !
Hes not interested in players who are money orientated ,wants players who want to play for him and the club.
He would be an hypocrite ditching us for money.
WBA are no bigger in fact he can achieve more with us
The owners will see him and his coaches right I'm sure.
What can be better than taking your team ( supporter ) to the premiership, hes living the dream.

Wilder to be appointed new WBA boss with a backroom team of Elvis (asst manager), Lord Lucan (sports physio), and Shergar (Kit Horse).
With Amy Johnson driving team bus.
Leave it out. The 51 doesn’t go to West Brom
Wouldn't be a surprise if it did. F--- knows where it get's to

Sky sports reporting now three clubs after our CW and that he is not happy with transfer budget.

Meeting this week apparently to negotiate a new contract. I'm sure CW being CW, if he's got owt to say about his transfer budget, out it will come

My hope is, that being the case, the two at the helm, will do something about it to try and keep him on side

CW has said numerous times that he's ambitious. Difficult I know, but somehow Hinge and Bracket have to try and meet him some way to matching that ambition

If he's not happy with his budget then, assuming he's got at least £30m, what the hell was he expecting?

Back
Top Bottom