Outgoing? Chris Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So there hasn't been talk of him negotiating a new contract and there hasn't been reports in the press of him being unhappy, like last summer?
The contract talks are on going and it's not surprising this is happening all the players have had an upgrade !
Its obvious the manager would get similar.
He has stated he is happy with the budget ,its obvious he would like the ownership situation sorted,we all would as fans..
I'm not saying he couldn't get pinched but the clubs interested are not an upgrade on the club hes had an affinity with all his life.
The clubs that could maybe take him all go for foreigners..
Burnley and Bournmouth managers are still in place if a big job came along they would be in front of Wilder in my opinion.
As I said it's a load of Bollox

So there hasn't been talk of him negotiating a new contract and there hasn't been reports in the press of him being unhappy, like last summer?

To be fair he left oxford in the play offs to go to a relegation threatened Northampton.... And must have been considering Sunderland last year too.

It’s naive to think the nonsense going on arm isn’t gonna have an impact.

The contract talks are on going and it's not surprising this is happening all the players have had an upgrade !
Its obvious the manager would get similar.
He has stated he is happy with the budget ,its obvious he would like the ownership situation sorted,we all would as fans..
I'm not saying he couldn't get pinched but the clubs interested are not an upgrade on the club hes had an affinity with all his life.
The clubs that could maybe take him all go for foreigners..
Burnley and Bournmouth managers are still in place if a big job came along they would be in front of Wilder in my opinion.
As I said it's a load of Bollox

I think you're reading way too much into what I said.

To be fair he left oxford in the play offs to go to a relegation threatened Northampton.... And must have been considering Sunderland last year too.

It’s naive to think the nonsense going on arm isn’t gonna have an impact.
To be fair, the new owner didn’t rate him and most Oxford supporters didn’t like him. And it’s an easier commute from Sheffield to Northampton.

Why would a boyhood blade leave after getting them to the premiership. even with what’s going on with the board. He feels he has a team that can challenge and surprise many in the league. Do not worry in wilder we trust.

Slavan Bilic now in the running

09:55

BREAKING NEWS
Slaven Bilic is West Brom first choice to take over as Head Coach, according to Sky sources.
The former West Ham manager was interviewed for the role last night, and impressed Albion’s bosses.
He’s now jumped ahead of Chris Hughton, Chris Wilder and Bruno Labbadia in the running for the job, but both sides have yet to agree on wages, and it’s thought Bilic currently wants more money than Albion are willing to pay.

Let him go,turns out it's Mc
Things just going from bad to worse for Wilder, he must be gutted that this dream opportunity is slipping away from him.
If I was a WBA fan,only name for me would be Chris Hughton

Back
Top Bottom