Chesterfield takeover

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If anyone thinks Chezzie fans are more bitter and chip shouldered than Barnsley fans I'm astonished.

Far less scumbutt racists amongst them too.

They're racist as fuck in Chesterfield. 95% of the population is white British and 60% voted for Brexit

Thread ruined![/QUOTE

Debate not cartoons Silent, big difference. No name calling, post played on its merit though the thread is about a take-over, I acknowledge that.

Honestly, you have trouble talking football with Chesterfield fans? Give over:eek:

Good luck to our near neighbours I say.

.reply in that box above!

.reply in that box above!

giphy.gif

#TeamMeme

They're racist as fuck in Chesterfield. 95% of the population is white British and 60% voted for Brexit

Interesting that the demographic and referendum result appears to define your opinion that they are generally racist.

Still believe there's far more racism in Barnsley. That's based on my own experience over more than 30 years during days and nights out, local football, numerous work colleagues, and professional football. Add to that the worst mass racism I've personally witnessed at football in this country was at Oakwell in 1990.

If you want to combine the welcoming attitude to Diversity of Chesterfield, with the civilised approach to outsiders of Barnsley, the beaten down look of the residents of Rotherham and a healthy mix of S6 ignorance, then Blades and Bladettes, look no further than Gillingham....

A blight on anyone’s definition of civilisation...

Might as well say that about the complete south side of Sheffield

You what??? Southside includes Hallam which voted remain. As did, I believe Nether Edge. Look towards the uneducated underclass in the North East of the city who had the misfortune to have to deal with unrestricted eastern european influx and IMHO made a conscious decision to put a halt to that asap. They voted for that with, for them, bloody good reason. i'll not expand.

If you want to combine the welcoming attitude to Diversity of Chesterfield, with the civilised approach to outsiders of Barnsley, the beaten down look of the residents of Rotherham and a healthy mix of S6 ignorance, then Blades and Bladettes, look no further than Gillingham....

A blight on anyone’s definition of civilisation...
Burslem can’t be far behind, fucking horrible place!

You what??? Southside includes Hallam which voted remain. As did, I believe Nether Edge. Look towards the uneducated underclass in the North East of the city who had the misfortune to have to deal with unrestricted eastern european influx and IMHO made a conscious decision to put a halt to that asap. They voted for that with, for them, bloody good reason. i'll not expand.

Wife witnessed a Roma bloke with presumably his son aged about maybe 7 or 8 empty shelves at Tesco on Barnsley Road into a trolley and do a runner today.

She considered helping the Security Guard chase after them but obviously there's only so much he's allowed to do, and you can only imagine the difficulties she could find herself in confronting or grabbing a young kid, and an EU migrant one at that.

Security Guard told her they steal hundreds of pounds worth of goods a week and sell the stuff to the local foreign stores. As far as he's aware no arrests or charges get brought.

That part of town becomes a bigger disgrace with each passing week, and nobody unaffected by it gives a flying fuck.

Chop a few trees down though in a more affluent part of town and people everywhere get upset.

Wife witnessed a Roma bloke with presumably his son aged about maybe 7 or 8 empty shelves at Tesco on Barnsley Road into a trolley and do a runner today.

She considered helping the Security Guard chase after them but obviously there's only so much he's allowed to do, and you can only imagine the difficulties she could find herself in confronting or grabbing a young kid, and an EU migrant one at that.

Security Guard told her they steal hundreds of pounds worth of goods a week and sell the stuff to the local foreign stores. As far as he's aware no arrests or charges get brought.

That part of town becomes a bigger disgrace with each passing week, and nobody unaffected by it gives a flying fuck.

Chop a few trees down though in a more affluent part of town and people everywhere get upset.

Don't get me started.You, your wife and others have no idea what it is really like although you are reciting a common problem. I operate in one sense in the criminal justice system that sees all that you have described and more. There are bigger problems in VAT fraud, Terrorism, People Trafficking, Prostitution. Import of Guns and Drug production. However, what affects most people is what they see every day which is the constant noise, drunkeness, drug dealing, low level nicking and anti social behaviour which that twat Cameron never experienced in his lovely leafy constituency when he called the referendum. As a Metropolis Elite said to me after the referendum, "that's what you get for allowing the North a vote, but then again the poor fuckers have had shit dropped on them for years".

Nether Edge is central I’m on about Low Edges to Aston not many ethnics in that area.

I'm with you pal. Worked down there for nearly 10 years and a more bitter bunch of chip shouldered bastards you'd struggle to meet. Not everybody though but blah... y'know.

Rot in hell you 6 fingered southern twats!

I would suggest Barnsley fans to be exactly the same. Must be hard being crap and not having a rival.

Hallam's votes are twisted by the student population and the recently ex-student lefties who think they belong here.
We did not vote for Remain - they did.

Don't get me started.You, your wife and others have no idea what it is really like although you are reciting a common problem. I operate in one sense in the criminal justice system that sees all that you have described and more. There are bigger problems in VAT fraud, Terrorism, People Trafficking, Prostitution. Import of Guns and Drug production. However, what affects most people is what they see every day which is the constant noise, drunkeness, drug dealing, low level nicking and anti social behaviour which that twat Cameron never experienced in his lovely leafy constituency when he called the referendum. As a Metropolis Elite said to me after the referendum, "that's what you get for allowing the North a vote, but then again the poor fuckers have had shit dropped on them for years".

Won't know anywhere near as much as you but I get to know a bit from a local copper and someone in a similar capacity to yourself who told me how many go through the magistrates court.

What I see with my own eyes almost every day is bad enough.

For such a small number by comparison in the city, the problems are significant. Arguably most concerning element is the parenting as it's a weekly occurrence watching them stand and allow their kids to commit petty crimes like stealing or smashing up Ofo bikes, and encouraging it rather than stopping it.

It's not just the issues today, it's what culture is being bred here for the future.

Last edited:
It always makes me chuckle when some of the inhabitants of the cosmopolitan metropolis that is completely free from crime, poverty and inbreeding that is Sheffield begin to condescend it's satellite towns. Without even having to mention some of the salubrious areas of Sheffield such as the Manor, Gleadless, Lowedges and the like all you need is a quick walk through the city centre at any time of any day and it's clearly not as good as is made out by some on here. 28 Days Later comes to mind.

Those in glass houses and all that......

I hope not. I want to see Chesterfield slide into complete oblivion but I don't want Brian Deane to fail.

Agreed, surely what’s bad for local “ rivals” ( ahem) is good for us ? Other than the Rust Bucket, is it not the nearest other ground to S2 ?

Barnsley going down would also be useful for us

I'm with you pal. Worked down there for nearly 10 years and a more bitter bunch of chip shouldered bastards you'd struggle to meet. Not everybody though but blah... y'know.

I’ll raise you Barnsley in the “ more bitter bunch of chip shouldered bastards....” stakes.

And they were attacking scousers outside Anfield ! Busy lot aren’t they ?

Day don’t like Dee-dars eeder!

I miss the Brampton mile followed by The Bradbury club ,Adam and Eves and the Aquarius.
Me too! Paid your admission at the Adam &Eve or “Aqa” and it not only gave you access to music, dancing, late bars and hoardes of young ladies in backless dresses and stilettos, but it guaranteed you a pop too!

“Painted Wagon” was a good place to go for a pre/match warm up too. Although it was wise to swop “pal” for “duck” before entering.

Supermarket thieves in Roma kit, whatever next? Nothing like thieves dressing up to merge into the background. What a stunt to pull on the day of their Chsmpions League semi-final. They needed the booze by half time though:).

We've been overtaken by so many clubs in the last 20 years it's not even funny.

Stoke, Portsmouth, Swansea, Watford, Brighton, Huddersfield, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Wigan, Hull, Burnley, Reading...
Only because we overtook most of that list in the 17yrs previous to your last 20 in the first place ;)

Back
Top Bottom