Match Thread Chelsea v. Sheffield United - 31st Aug 19

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CHE
CHE
CHE

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1566894837005.png v. 1566894845464.png

EPL Week 4 - Saturday 31st August 2019 - Stamford Bridge

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/chelsea-vs-sheffield-united.468/

Officials:

Referee:
Stuart Attwell
Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt
Assistant Referee: Nick Hopton
Fourth Official: Dean Whitestone
Video Assistant Referee: Tim Robinson
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Adam Nunn

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2019-08-29 at 18.32.48.png

Visitors Guide:

Attachments

• Visiting Supporters Advice 31.08.19 (1).pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Feels like a win from 2 down,but once we got the goal,different game...Reight result.

Just looking at a nice PL table - 8th - where are Norwich and Villa ?

Just makes me smile we were written off and those two were meant to do well.

"Back to being wank at home against the worst team in the league"

My prediction

That must have been some half time team talk/bollocking! What a point. What a day. What a time to be a Blade!

Brilliant comeback from the Blades..............Get the fuck in.

well done for the second half! When we play for the ninety minutes we will be awesome

Chelsea fans laying into FL on BBC sport page post match review. Whats really funny is the photo shows Egan alongside Moose - these CB's get everywhere :)

Fucking magic 2-2
Mr Wilder's magic wand. This game exemplifies exactly why we will be playing Premier league footy again next season.
Listened on Radio and at half time I feared the worst despite my glass half full attitude. What a turnaround.The quintessential game of two halves;).
Think the Saints will be marching back south with sweet fanny adams in a fortnights time. Hope the Mousse starts. Chris Wilder and Alan Knill are Genii.
Looking forward to Chelsea fans view from:D

First half we defended poorly.

Second half we were much better and attacked as a unit.

Also on the plus side , I have every confidence after reading Shoutbox at half time that my summer investment in Crayola will pay for my retirement.

Yes fucking yes! Very proud of the Blades, especially that second half display. Deffo deserved a point in my opinion. Great job by the guys to come out after halftime with some determination, great finish by Robinson, and just kept at it till the end. Even though not awarded the goal Mousset did a very good job when he came on, love his pace for sure.

UTB.
That should get more followers in your group :D
That was for Yank....

And I firmly believe that this team will get stronger with the introductions of the likes of Moose, McBurnie, Osborn, Besic and Ravel. Cut out the basic errors, believe in themselves and we will thrive.

COYRAWW

Garth Crooks haha 😂 we’ve gone from playing basic football to lampard plays open football and Chelsea are a mid table team. Give us some credit FFS. Well mr crooks the more points collected from mid table sides the better. Villa lost to another side we’ve pick points up against and Wendy have gone all quite. Time for another beer. Have a good night blades!!

Awful first half, proper Sheffield United under Wilder second half. Need to be starting games like that from now on.

Back
Top Bottom