Match Thread Chelsea v. Sheffield United - 21st March 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CHE
CHE
CHE

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1616240485604.png v. 1616240494306.png
FA Cup Quarter Final - Sunday 21st March 2021 - Stamford Bridge

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/chelsea-vs-sheffield-united.551/

Officials:

Referee:
Andrew Madley
Assistant Referees: Neil Davies & Edward Smart
Fourth Official: Andre Marriner
VAR: Peter Bankes
Assistant VAR: Simon Beck

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-03-20 at 11.40.53.png

Starting XI looks horrific I can’t lie. It’s not even a decent Championship team. The next manager has a big job on his hands from what wilder has left
What Wilder has left?? His first eleven is still a strong first eleven as proven last season. Injuries have ruined our season.....

What Wilder has left?? His first eleven is still a strong first eleven as proven last season. Injuries have ruined our season.....
One injury has ruined our season. O’Connell, I can’t say the same for Berge, we didn’t have him in our best spells over the past 18 months. We were already down by the time Egan & Bash got injured.

One injury has ruined our season. O’Connell, I can’t say the same for Berge, we didn’t have him in our best spells over the past 18 months. We were already down by the time Egan & Bash got injured.
Do you really think it’s that simple?

Just seen the team and that's me out for this one then.

Whilst ever we have Lundy playing we are automatically starting with 10 men. I have no wish to see Utd get bum banged live on national TV so I'm off to do the garden. I'll check to see how many we've lost by sometime this evening.

Anyway, as always, cmon the Blades. Now where is that lawn mower....

Just seen the team and that's me out for this one then.

Whilst ever we have Lundy playing we are automatically starting with 10 men. I have no wish to see Utd get bum banged live on national TV so I'm off to do the garden. I'll check to see how many we've lost by sometime this evening.

Anyway, as always, cmon the Blades. Now where is that lawn mower....
Know how you feel

Following chelskis win against athletico chelski fans were extatiic how great it was that an English team rolled over a continental giant
I look forward to their team being full of English players today
I’ll have a stab at 2, maybe 3 at the most
As I thought
3 English players in their starters 😆

No Height , other than Jags, at the back, looks like a Giroud field day and the usual cardboard cutout that is Lundstram to add the usual hole to our midfield,

I hope Lundstrum starting again makes the 'baffled by Lundstrum' crowd reconsider.

Can't just be Wilder that's lost the plot then.

I hope Lundstrum starting again makes the 'baffled by Lundstrum' crowd reconsider.

Can't just be Wilder that's lost the plot then.
Just no other options, that’s how bad midfield recruitment was in the summer. Once one of them was injured we were screwed, Wilder signed cover for every position along the back three, (Robinson, Bryan, Rodwell, Jags, Ampadu) but not the midfield. Strange decision

I saw the 4-4-2 and I'm still in shock. Assume it will be a back 3 or we might be a cricket score.

Just shows how poor our squad is.

Sadly, the Chelsea boss seems to have picked his based on fitness. I fear for us today tbh

I have read it. He was stating facts not looking for an easy way out.
Loads that’s effected this season, we all know of the issues. If we’d of signed Watkins what difference would it have made? We create nothing at all. I blame Wilder for the majority of it this season as I have praised him for the rest of his tenure.

My original point is the next manager has a huge job on his hands to get things right as I genuinely believe Wilders left us with an average team that will need strengthening to bounce back.

If any Premier league scouts are on the look out for a top class finger pointing, half-arsed tackling, oil-tanker turning, crab-passing, disinterested, self-overrating and wholly ineffective midfielder - have we got the fella for you...?

Back
Top Bottom