Match Thread Chelsea v. Sheffield United - 21st March 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CHE
CHE
CHE

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1616240485604.png v. 1616240494306.png
FA Cup Quarter Final - Sunday 21st March 2021 - Stamford Bridge

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/chelsea-vs-sheffield-united.551/

Officials:

Referee:
Andrew Madley
Assistant Referees: Neil Davies & Edward Smart
Fourth Official: Andre Marriner
VAR: Peter Bankes
Assistant VAR: Simon Beck

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-03-20 at 11.40.53.png

If we keep it at 3-0 to Chelsea we’ve had a good game.
Although I fear it could be easily 4 or 5.
No goals no shots on goal no chances created can’t wait for this one.

I'll go 14-0 to Chelsea,then they can be the proud new owners of inflicting our worst ever FA Cup defeat.

I'm thinking a 3-0 win to Chelsea.
They take their foot of the gas and bring on some youngsters like Billy Gilmour when they're comfortably in the lead and the last 30 minutes of the match are boring as sin.

And that's being optimistic.

I might not even watch. Wilder knew how to get the best out of these players, but he's gone. Can't see anything other than a Chelsea win. The only way we have a chance is to confuse the opposition with an unexpected line up and tactical changes. But I have no idea how

I might not even watch. Wilder knew how to get the best out of these players, but he's gone. Can't see anything other than a Chelsea win. The only way we have a chance is to confuse the opposition with an unexpected line up and tactical changes. But I have no idea how
HA-HA But do we have a cunning plan ?.........🏈

Reactions: Dkc
this an fa cup quarter final. now i should be excited. but its a tough one. because since he went its hard to get in involved. because for me. as ive said its hard because wilder anything was possible. beating leeds at elland road. winning the derby with 1 fit striker. holding on v brentford with 10 men

but the 1 thing wilder gave me was hope & connection to the club while we were absent . & the events of this season. its just not Sheffield United for me until i get back. it just feels hollow. & ill watch of course, because its what we do out of habit. but its hard to be especially as we highly likely going to lose probally 3-0. but to get over this wilder saga. we need to be back in the ground. as until then i dont think ill be able to put it behind me

There first thing you have to remember as a Blades fan is,
no matter how bad it get's we've always got Wendy to laugh at ,---- ;)

I want to see us win and it's not impossible just improbable, just hope we play in home kit not that fucking pink monstrosity.

Keep possession of the ball for 90 minutes and dont let go.baffle chelsea by passing for a change to our own players.we are fine in our own half of the pitch we dont lose the ball as often.its when we stray into the oppositions side of the pitch we break down.give the ball away and panic.so the plan dont venture out of our own half lets hope they score an own goal .and a 1-0 win for us cunning or what

this an fa cup quarter final. now i should be excited. but its a tough one. because since he went its hard to get in involved. because for me. as ive said its hard because wilder anything was possible. beating leeds at elland road. winning the derby with 1 fit striker. holding on v brentford with 10 men

but the 1 thing wilder gave me was hope & connection to the club while we were absent . & the events of this season. its just not Sheffield United for me until i get back. it just feels hollow. & ill watch of course, because its what we do out of habit. but its hard to be especially as we highly likely going to lose probally 3-0. but to get over this wilder saga. we need to be back in the ground. as until then i dont think ill be able to put it behind me
I know what you mean.
I’ll watch this but without enthusiasm and when we lose, I’ll probably pass on the rest of the season at least. Forty years of following the blades, never thought I’d say that.

Round 3- 3 goals
Round 4- 2 goals
Round 5- 1 goal
Qtrs - Hope not.
Come on the Blades

I know what you mean.
I’ll watch this but without enthusiasm and when we lose, I’ll probably pass on the rest of the season at least. Forty years of following the blades, never thought I’d say that.
yes ive already id been more than happy to forfeit the rest of the season. & start again with the championship. as this is just a really long pre season

I think we'll get absolutely battered but then again I still remember Blades 1-0 Liverpool (Hamson)

Following chelskis win against athletico chelski fans were extatiic how great it was that an English team rolled over a continental giant
I look forward to their team being full of English players today
I’ll have a stab at 2, maybe 3 at the most

This looks different, but could still be the usual formation rather than the 442 the twitter admin has gone for (wouldn't be the first time they got the formation wrong)

Back
Top Bottom