Match Thread Chelsea v. Sheffield United - 21st March 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CHE
CHE
CHE

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1616240485604.png v. 1616240494306.png
FA Cup Quarter Final - Sunday 21st March 2021 - Stamford Bridge

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/chelsea-vs-sheffield-united.551/

Officials:

Referee:
Andrew Madley
Assistant Referees: Neil Davies & Edward Smart
Fourth Official: Andre Marriner
VAR: Peter Bankes
Assistant VAR: Simon Beck

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-03-20 at 11.40.53.png

We were going to be until I whip out my magic of the FA Cup card.

This could be a massacre, hopefully the lads can dig in.

It's so irritating going into games every week knowing we'll play the usual formation that doesn't work with these players and lose comfortably without really getting in the final 3rd of the field.

Just hoping with a new manager we change the formation, get some crosses in instead of pissing about with the ball out wide and at least have a bit of a go at Chelsea

Is it too entitled as a blades supporter to expect to see us score another goal or two this season

Plan A (my preference) the lads play with heart and soul remembering that they are playing for us as well as themselves.
Plan B A liberal sprinkling of fa cup magic fairy dust. Where's Jose Baxter when you need him?
Plan C 30000 Blades tune in to the BBC and using mind control techniques tie all the opposition players boot laces together long enough for Brewster to get a hat trick.

Ok, I'm out.

Reactions: Dkc
Mood seems good considering. Noticed lots of kids training with the first team. Someone with a really bush beard didnt recognise maybe Norwood. No defintely not Norwood might be one of the U23's I dont know.

Match Preview (without a doubt the worst one we have done):

Has anyone ever been less excited about an FA Cup quarter final ?

Aye, and not just because of the state of the club, and the likelihood of defeat tomorrow, but because City are still in the Cup. We could play City 100 times and I doubt we'd win more than twice, do staying in the Cup seems pointless.

Reactions: Dkc
Is it just me ? Iam not arsed, whats the point in getting to Wembley when we arent allowed to go. Need my senses filling up, a quarter final v Chelsea i should be buzzing. Just cant wait for the season to end now, its done me.

Nigel Clough in for the latter part of the season to see us through to Wembley anyone?

Chelsea should win, but it could be a day when things get turned upside down.

EA98852A-50A2-4319-8927-149FC18B0F42.gif Click to view 😂

Mood seems good considering. Noticed lots of kids training with the first team. Someone with a really bush beard didnt recognise maybe Norwood. No defintely not Norwood might be one of the U23's I dont know.

Where was Billy

Well,for a few hours at least,theres still a chance that these lads can go and do something that hasn't been achieved for nigh on 100 years.
A nervy 0-1,and go some way to rescuing this clusterfuck of a season

Back
Top Bottom