Cheer up, we can always laugh at wednesday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Vistoma

Reaction score
From todays Yorkshire Post, they must have money to burn

"THE former chief executive of Sheffield Wednesday has received a total of around £300,000 from the club following his abrupt departure just after Christmas.

The Yorkshire Post has learnt that as well as a final settlement in the region of £200,000, Kaven Walker also continued to receive his full salary of £175,000 up until this month. In addition, Walker, who fought his corner after being removed, has had all his legal fees paid"

But the best bit is this

But Allen said: "My loans still stand in Sheffield Wednesday and I'm waiting for them to be repaid. I'm continually reading about extra money for players and it concerns me that they don't appear to be addressing the debt. Sometime judgement day is going to come.

"All the loan note holders are due for repayment next May – that's D-Day and the matter will have to be addressed then."

As bad as it can be as a Blade, and it's been arse-clenchingly bad at times, there is always the little spark of comfort that no matter how bad things get, even Division Four bad, that I can take comfort in not being a Wendy fan.
It gives me a little warm glow. Like Ready Brek, but permanent.

Back
Top Bottom