'We just don't have the quality'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Watched a so called relegation rival in Wolves tonight.
They are head and shoulders ahead us in all areas of the pitch.

Centre halves calm and collected, able to pop quick short passes into midfield and get it back again…midfielders able to run past opponents in all areas and again pop passes between themselves….strikers looking by far more dangerous then ours…..if they are one of the weakest and genuine rivals for the drop we are in huge trouble because from what I’ve seen we are probably 9 players of their quality short.

So, we are effectively most likely fucked. And any side playing us not getting three points against us home and away will be very disappointed.
Not me being negative, me being realistic. We hardly tore teams apart last season, so stands to reason it’ll be worse this season.
One game gone. So much more to happen.

"Club in limbo" ......Utter bollocks and poor research relying instead on very similar articles in typical lazy journalistic sensationalist click bait.
Unsurprising transition yes.Limbo🤔Get fucked.
We are not in limbo

We are going backwards

"They've got 80 odd million to spend now but they've had that before and look what happened.
What are they going to get? I hope they don't go out and get 6 or 7 players from Primark.
They've got to go to the top shops and buy a bit of quality. Quality over quantity."
Paul Merson

Not got 80 million. ✅
Not bought 6 players. ✅
Not shopping at Primark. ✅

Good job he was talking about Spurs and not us otherwise I might be worried ;)

"They've got 80 odd million to spend now but they've had that before and look what happened.
What are they going to get? I hope they don't go out and get 6 or 7 players from Primark.
They've got to go to the top shops and buy a bit of quality. Quality over quantity."
Paul Merson

Not got 80 million. ✅
Not bought 6 players. ✅
Not shopping at Primark. ✅

Good job he was talking about Spurs and not us otherwise I might be worried ;)
Top Shop isn't quality.

It all seems to be going too slow for some, but With the kind of money we have to spend in the market we are shopping in , that's the way it has to be for now.
We are not in The Championship and they do not have to finish top six or be classed as a failure., what they have to do this season is finish above the drop zone.
They spent (for us) big money last time and got their fingers burnt, and after us LEEDS spent even more and got the same result,
Its a closed shop up here and to break in it's going to take a lot of luck as well as a lot of cash.......:tumbleweed:

Back
Top Bottom