** CHANGE.ORG PETITION PLEASE SIGN **

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I hope they do and take their anger out on the Geordies.
That wont happen by feeling sorry for ourselves & making up petitions for legal action. Lets hope Wilder is reviewing the more important action from Wednesday and putting that right.
Regardless of our differing views on this UTB & fingers crossed for 3 points tomorrow

You are not a Blade.

No, i'm the 'average football fan' who's opinion apparently doesn't matter to you.

I'm just showing how easy it is for opinions to change based on your actions.
Most clubs and fans, including myself, had sympathy for you after the Tevez incident, but this just screams of entitlement.

That wont happen by feeling sorry for ourselves & making up petitions for legal action. Lets hope Wilder is reviewing the more important action from Wednesday and putting that right.
Regardless of our differing views on this UTB & fingers crossed for 3 points tomorrow

Nobody is making up legal action petitions. Top of the class lawyers are saying we have a case. The reasoning for not allowing our goal does not make sense and has potentially huge financial implications for our club. It will be investigated and will go to court.

No, i'm the 'average football fan' who's opinion apparently doesn't matter to you.

Most clubs and fans, including myself, had sympathy for you after the Tevez incident, but this just screams of entitlement.

Did the Ireland appeal of 2009 scream of entitlement? Were they and their fans embarrassed by it? They had a lot of sympathy, why shouldn't we?

Our case is far stronger than the Ireland one. And Ireland got compensation.

Try Owlstalk. Plenty of average on there, might suit you and you can get right behind the impending points ban debate.

PS there is no such thing as average football fan, you are either in or out for your club. Floaters usually go to Twickenham.

Last edited:
Try Owlstalk. Plenty of average on there, might suit you and you can get right behind the impending points ban debate.

PS there is no such thing as average football fan, you are either in or out for your club. Floaters usuall go to Twickenham.

Football fans can generally have opinions that are not purely formed by bias and delusion.

Nobody is making up legal action petitions. Top of the class lawyers are saying we have a case. The reasoning for not allowing our goal does not make sense and has potentially huge financial implications for our club. It will be investigated and will go to court.
Im sure they said we had a case in 2007.
Embarrassing simple as.

Football fans can generally have opinions that are not purely formed by bias and delusion.

What's your purpose Mr Average? If you don't feel the injustice as a Blade then you cannot understand the injustice.

I don't believe for one minute that you are a casual fan just along for the debate.

What's your purpose Mr Average? If you don't feel the injustice as a Blade then you cannot understand the injustice.

I don't believe for one minute that you are a casual fan just along for the debate.

I'm here because i've been to roughly 50 'Blades' games in my life time, had a season ticket back at your place a few seasons back when living in Sheffield and am a big fan of what Wilder has been doing since he's been at Sheffield United.

I'm full of praise for Wilder on here, for what you've done this season and the way the club appears to be going forward.

If you don't feel the injustice as a Blade then you cannot understand the injustice.

What a ridiculous comment. So because i'm not a scouser I can't find the whole Hillsborough scenario a disgrace?

I'm here because i've been to roughly 50 'Blades' games in my life time, had a season ticket back at your place a few seasons back when living in Sheffield and am a big fan of what Wilder has been doing since he's been at Sheffield United.

I'm full of praise for Wilder on here, for what you've done this season and the way the club appears to be going forward.

If you don't feel the injustice as a Blade then you cannot understand the injustice.

What a ridiculous comment. So because i'm not a scouser I can't find the whole Hillsborough scenario a disgrace?

Pathetic comparison, why bring Hillsborough disaster into it? Was that sporting integrity?

Pathetic comparison, why bring Hillsborough disaster into it? Was that sporting integrity?

"If you don't feel the injustice as a Blade then you cannot understand the injustice."

That is your exact quote.
No mention of 'Sporting integrity', just talk of injustice.

I know what it's like to have a poor referees decision to cost your side a game.....
I've never once contemplated legal action.

"If you don't feel the injustice as a Blade then you cannot understand the injustice."

That is your exact quote.
No mention of 'Sporting integrity', just talk of injustice.

I know what it's like to have a poor referees decision to cost your side a game.....
I've never once contemplated legal action.

Comparing our footballing injustices with the tradegy of the Liverpool fans is taking this topic way out of context by deliberate intention.

You are a disgrace and should find somewhere else to post your bile.

UTB

Comparing our footballing injustices with the tradegy of the Liverpool fans is taking this topic way out of context by deliberate intention.

You are a disgrace and should find somewhere else to post your bile.

UTB

I deliberately chose not to compare it, if you actually read what I put.
Stop trying to deflect because what you put is entirely inaccurate.

You compared it you fruit loop.

" If you don't feel the injustice as a Blade then you cannot understand the injustice.

What a ridiculous comment. So because i'm not a scouser I can't find the whole Hillsborough scenario a disgrace? "

No it is not a comparison, i'm literally showing the dissimilarities between your opinion and reality.
You don't have to be a victim of injustice to understand injustice, you're just plain wrong.

Back
Top Bottom