** CHANGE.ORG PETITION PLEASE SIGN **

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FAO Foxy / Linz- This is embarrassing!

Please delete or hide these threads from public view.
View attachment 83565

Calling the mods in asking for something to be removed that you disagree with and find embarrassing, that's embarrassing.

Cancel culture is in operation!

SUFC are considering legal action.

Ireland petitioned to have their match replayed against France. Wasn't embarrassing for them, so why should it be for us?

Well SUFC haven't ruled out taking legal action. If they had he would have said so.

Good on them. Big club mentality.

Big vl
Calling the mods in asking for something to be removed that you disagree with and find embarrassing, that's embarrassing.

Cancel culture is in operation!

Wow. Are you stuck in 2007 ? What a borefest.

Start a poll whether these should be deleted that will be exciting for you.

Big vl

Have a read of some John Stewart Mill :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyranny_of_the_majority

The mods, who have done a superb job with this site can run it as they please. But still doesn't mean it's not pathetic from you to call on them at 11pm on a Saturday night to remove a thread that you think is embarrassing.

* edit: Also the Ireland thing was 2009 and paved the way for the introduction of VAR.

Fortunately the club have not ruled out taking legal action so don't share the supposed majority fan view.

The mods, who have done a superb job with this site can run it as they please. But still doesn't mean it's not pathetic from you to call on them at 11pm on a Saturday night.
Stop being a clown, If I was calling on their immediate attention or was seriously’reporting’ you to the head teachers... ffs... i’d have tagged them into my message. Not sure what 11pm has do with it really but nice to get a reply from you at this time of day past your bed time.

I’m just highlighting that these silly threads were at the top of our message board.

Just like the ched case, mccabe lawsuit etc etc, that were hidden by the way, they are equally embarrassing to see these threads at the top of our board thats all im saying.

Stop being a clown, If I was calling on their immediate attention or was seriously’reporting’ you to the head teachers... ffs... i’d have tagged them into my message. Not sure what 11pm has do with it really but nice to get a reply from you at this time of day past your bed time.

I’m just highlighting that these silly threads were at the top of our message board.

Just like the ched case, mccabe lawsuit etc etc, that were hidden by the way, they are equally embarrassing to see these threads at the top of our board thats all im saying.

Ironically you and others are bumping them up to the top after they were fading away.

The mods, who have done a superb job with this site can run it as they please. But still doesn't mean it's not pathetic from you to call on them at 11pm on a Saturday night to remove a thread that you think is embarrassing.

* edit: Also the Ireland thing was 2009 and paved the way for the introduction of VAR.

Fortunately the club have not ruled out taking legal action so don't share the supposed majority fan view.

John Stuart Mill? (Note spelling). Tyranny? :)

To almost quote Terence Wogan, they aren’t oppressing you, they’re laughing at you......

John Stuart Mill? (Note spelling). Tyranny? :)

To almost quote Terence Wogan, they aren’t oppressing you, they’re laughing at you......

Can I mis-quote Voltaire now?

;)

Laughter is one thing, but asking mods to remove things is a bit strange. Especially when they bump this up in the first place 😂😂😂

Ironically you and others are bumping them up to the top after they were fading away.
Ive commented on them as they were top of the pile hence the screenshot.
Love the passion and feel the frustration but just a bit over the top hun.

Big vl

It's a free country isn't it? If you don't want people proposing a democratic opinion go and live in Beijing, that may suit you.

You think I need to go live in china because i find it embarrassing that at the top of the most viewed Blades fans’ forum we have a petition & a call for legal action over a poor decision going against us. A decision that we do not even know whether would have effected the final outcome in a poistive way. Lets just say the game is played from 43mins at 1-0 and we go on to lose 2-1 which costs us a Europa league spot, what then?

You think I need to go live in china because i find it embarrassing that at the top of the most viewed Blades fans’ forum we have a petition & a call for legal action over a poor decision going against us. A decision that we do not even know whether would have effected the final outcome in a poistive way. Lets just say the game is played from 43mins at 1-0 and we go on to lose 2-1 which costs us a Europa league spot, what then?

Not at all, it's the calling in the mods to shutdown a fair democratic opinion and protest that is of communist behaviour.

Not at all, it's the calling in the mods to shutdown a fair democratic opinion and protest that is of communist behaviour.
No im saying hide it from public view like has happend with other threads, if they delete its a bonus.

Serious question. Do you not find these threads embarrassing?

No im saying hide it from public view like has happend with other threads, if they delete its a bonus.

Ah yes, the Chinese government are very well know for 'hiding' people and online content from public view. Sometimes they delete them as a bonus.

We all know what that means.

There are loads of embarrassing threads. Do you think the mods should hide them all? It's their choice but petitioning them is slightly odd. Personally I think the ones criticising Villa are, but I would never have them removed.

Ah yes, the Chinese government are very well know for 'hiding' people. We all know what that means.

What. Forget that nonsense about China for a minute.
Lets just say the game is replayed from 43mins at 1-0 and we go on to lose the game 2-1 which costs us a Europa league spot as we lose a point, what then?
Who are you going to spit your dummy out to?

We were 3-0 up with 5 mins to go last season. what makes you so sure this cost us a point?

Just have the humility to admit these posts were in the heat of the moment after a frustrating result but they are a load of rubbish.

I don't believe the matter should be ignored or shutdown. There are sport lawers that say we have a case. The real truth behind this matter is still to be outed IMO, it just depends if it gets pushed hard enough and that is the whole point about having petitions and questions asked.

All 7 cameras at Villa Park apparently failed yet the ref got a buzz on his watch at half time to say we scored. How does that work if the cameras were not working? Either hawkeye fucked up or the ref did, I want definitive answers.

Something doens't add up and we need a proper explanation. If we fail to qualify for Europe by 2 points then I'm pissed off because someone is responsible for this calamity and they aren't declaring the truth.

Last edited:
Lets just say the game is replayed from 43mins at 1-0 and we go on to lose the game 2-1 which costs us a Europa league spot as we lose a point, what then?
Who are you going to spit your dummy out to?

We were 3-0 up with 5 mins to go last season. what makes you so sure this cost us a point?

If we blow the lead our fault entirely.

The club fortunately don't have your attitude and have not ruled out taking legal action, as per Wilder's words.

"Big club mentality"?
I think the average football fan, of any sized club, would find 'legal action' completely embarrassing.

1592694692733.png
About what the average football fan thinks of us?

"Big club mentality"?
I think the average football fan, of any sized club, would find 'legal action' completely embarrassing.

I doubt that very much when it boils down to millions of pounds. If we were trying it on I agree, but this is no big toe VAR decision is it. This is as black and white as you can get and it's wrong.

All 7 cameras at Villa Park apparently failed yet the ref got a buzz on his watch at half time to say we scored.
Don’t players practice shooting at half time?

Anyway, regardless of the technology failing, we just dont know what the out come of the game would of been or will be. We have to move on.

I just hope the players don’t have that mind set for tomorrow and have let it go.

Public opinion generally paves the way for the decision making process.

So we should decide what to do based on public opinion?! SUFC first, public opinion 596239068239562835608th

I doubt that very much when it boils down to millions of pounds. If we were trying it on I agree, but this is no big toe VAR decision is it. This is as black and white as you can get and it's wrong.

Can you show me the precedent for legal action for incorrect decisions before VAR and Hawkeye were introduced?

Can you show me the precedent for legal action for incorrect decisions before VAR and Hawkeye were introduced?

First time for everything.

And yes there was. Uzbekistan 2005. Ireland 2009.

Don’t players practice shooting at half time?

Anyway, regardless of the technology failing, we just dont know what the out come of the game would of been or will be. We have to move on.

I just hope the players don’t have that mind set for tomorrow and have let it go.

I hope they do and take their anger out on the Geordies.

Back
Top Bottom