Celtic in for Killa?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
According to the Mirror....

The Daily Mirror said:
Celtic boss Tony Mowbray is preparing to make a £2million bid for Sheffield United centre-half Matthew Kilgallon.

The Bhoys chief is a big fan of 25year-old Kilgallon (above), who has yet to commit his future to Kevin Blackwell's Blades, and could make an offer in the next few days.

Kilgallon is keen on the chance to play in Europe after missing out on the Premier League in the play-offs, though his arrival would have to be tied in with the departure of Celtic defender Stephen McManus.

I think £2Million is far far to low. and it would leave is really in the sh*t. I hope his agent hasn't been up to mischief!!

Aye even if it was £4 mill I would be worried as we don't have any real quality cover.

i doubt this is true, celtic already have plenty of defenders, and young ones too, like darren o'dea

Why would he want to join the paralympic league? there's nowt wrong with him.

I just hope the board don't get pound signs in their eyes and sell him too.

Losing 1-0 at home to Dinamo Moskva didn't help the chances of European football for the Tic last night though. If it's the same as five years ago, and they go out of the Champions League qualifier, then there's no drop into the UEFA Cup, and therefore no European football for this season.

Losing 1-0 at home to Dinamo Moskva didn't help the chances of European football for the Tic last night though. If it's the same as five years ago, and they go out of the Champions League qualifier, then there's no drop into the UEFA Cup, and therefore no European football for this season.
Pretty sure if we lose against Dinamo we get into the last Europa League qualifiers.

Pretty sure if we lose against Dinamo we get into the last Europa League qualifiers.

Didn't happen last time after the Artmedia travesty, but then the rules might be different now with it being a different set up.

Off topic, but I think I might have to invest in the new Tic away kit - another bumblebee!

Back
Top Bottom