Carabao Cup 3rd Round Draw

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Oooh my 2 nearest league clubs are both in the hat at the time of writing - Cheltenham and Newport County. One of them away this round and tother away in the round after, please. I love this competition

Who do you fancy,draw takes place tonight at around 9.50pm,televised on Sky.

I dont want WBA.

1 - AFC Wimbledon

2 - Aston Villa

3 - Brentford

4 - Brighton & Hove Albion

5 - Chelsea

6 - Cheltenham Town

7 - Everton

8 - Fulham

9 - Leeds United

10 - Leicester City

11 - Liverpool

12 - Manchester City

13 - Manchester United

14 - Millwall

15 - Norwich City

16 - Oldham Athletic

17 - Preston North End

18 - Queens Park Rangers

19 - Rochdale

20 - Sheffield United

21 - Stoke City

22 - Sunderland

23 - Swansea City

24 - Tottenham Hotspur

25 - Watford

26 - West Ham United

27 - Wigan Athletic

28 - Wolverhampton Wanderers

29 - Wycombe Wanderers

30 - Newcastle United or Burnley

31 - Newport County or Southampton

32 - West Bromwich Albion or Arsenal

what number’s HMS Piss the League?

No suprise we didn’t hit 8k at £15 adults. Surely there can be some kind of £5 a head no concessions for games like that to bump the crowd & increase secondary spend on concourse/programmes etc.

I would imagine if you did that, you'd actually lose money. Really don't think that a midweek Mickey Mouse cup game is going to attract that many no matter how cheap you make it. If you say gate receipts yesterday were 100k (15x8, knock off some percentage because there'll be kids/seniors etc), then you're needing 20k in the ground to break even on the tickets at a fiver a pop. Even if you got that many in, which I doubt is realistic, then you'd need to sell a fucking ton of beer and pies to overcome the increased stewarding/staffing costs. How much do you actually think SUFC make on a pie anyway?

Who do you fancy,draw takes place tonight at around 9.50pm,televised on Sky.

I dont want WBA.

1 - AFC Wimbledon

2 - Aston Villa

3 - Brentford

4 - Brighton & Hove Albion

5 - Chelsea

6 - Cheltenham Town

7 - Everton

8 - Fulham

9 - Leeds United

10 - Leicester City

11 - Liverpool

12 - Manchester City

13 - Manchester United

14 - Millwall

15 - Norwich City

16 - Oldham Athletic

17 - Preston North End

18 - Queens Park Rangers

19 - Rochdale

20 - Sheffield United

21 - Stoke City

22 - Sunderland

23 - Swansea City

24 - Tottenham Hotspur

25 - Watford

26 - West Ham United

27 - Wigan Athletic

28 - Wolverhampton Wanderers

29 - Wycombe Wanderers

30 - Newcastle United or Burnley

31 - Newport County or Southampton

32 - West Bromwich Albion or Arsenal
Definitely West Ham, then we can bully HammerInPeace , and leave him crying into his Alan Devonshire duvet cover! 😉

Any London club away as that’s where I’ll be that week. I’d prefer Wimbledon or Brentford to get a new ground in though.

Pigs away, oh shiteeee,
My mistake,
Tottingham at home lets see what we are made of.

I went last night last minute thing tbh had nothing better to do. Expected a few more to be there but all things considered I can understand why people gave it a miss. Can anybody understand why there was a full house at elland rd. for such a meaningless match 🤔

So just about everyone wants an away tie .....Bizarre really

Man City @ home. Surely will be one of the selected matches to be shown live on Sky Sports then no need to go as will be able to watch home/pub

No suprise we didn’t hit 8k at £15 adults. Surely there can be some kind of £5 a head no concessions for games like that to bump the crowd & increase secondary spend on concourse/programmes etc.

Not like we’d drawn Liverpool or Man City.
Would make no difference whatsoever, we’ve done it cheaper and done it dearer and crowd of loyal fans stays same.

I hope we play a team lower down the ladder than us. Would be genuinely interesting to see how our young lads do against a league 1 team instead of Carlisle and derbys kids

Not like we’d drawn Liverpool or Man City.
What were the pigs prices v Huddersfield?

I've read stuff on here that made me read it twice, stuff that made me raise an eyebrow, stuff that made me utter some astonishment, stuff that made me gasp, stuff that forced an exclaimed expletive and even stuff that made me speechless...but then I read holiday home in Rochdale!

View attachment 119690
Thanks, just shat mesen laughing.

You owe me one pair of pants.

I think the forum members should chip in and buy you one for Christmas!

Alan Devonshire duvet, Alvin Martin pillowcases, Phil Parkes rug, John Lyall curtains, and a giant poster of Ray Stewart! (Fuck he knew how to take a penalty!)
Can I have Vanessa Feltz curtains instead...

Back
Top Bottom