Carabao Cup 3rd Round Draw

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ChipButtyBlade

Reaction score
Who do you fancy,draw takes place tonight at around 9.50pm,televised on Sky.

I dont want WBA.

1 - AFC Wimbledon

2 - Aston Villa

3 - Brentford

4 - Brighton & Hove Albion

5 - Chelsea

6 - Cheltenham Town

7 - Everton

8 - Fulham

9 - Leeds United

10 - Leicester City

11 - Liverpool

12 - Manchester City

13 - Manchester United

14 - Millwall

15 - Norwich City

16 - Oldham Athletic

17 - Preston North End

18 - Queens Park Rangers

19 - Rochdale

20 - Sheffield United

21 - Stoke City

22 - Sunderland

23 - Swansea City

24 - Tottenham Hotspur

25 - Watford

26 - West Ham United

27 - Wigan Athletic

28 - Wolverhampton Wanderers

29 - Wycombe Wanderers

30 - Newcastle United or Burnley

31 - Newport County or Southampton

32 - West Bromwich Albion or Arsenal

And fairdo's to Leeds Utd they had 34K attendance for their game against Crewe,were they free or summat.
No suprise we didn’t hit 8k at £15 adults. Surely there can be some kind of £5 a head no concessions for games like that to bump the crowd & increase secondary spend on concourse/programmes etc.

Not like we’d drawn Liverpool or Man City.

Rochdale wins are important to build confidence so I’d like another winnable tie

No suprise we didn’t hit 8k at £15 adults. Surely there can be some kind of £5 a head no concessions for games like that to bump the crowd & increase secondary spend on concourse/programmes etc.

Not like we’d drawn Liverpool or Man City.
agree 100% stupid prices and no thought once again from the club what was it 75% of players on the pitch were u23s should have been £10 £5 and made it a £1 for kids

And fairdo's to Leeds Utd they had 34K attendance for their game against Crewe,were they free or summat.

Talking to a mate after the game last night about that
Hes been talking to a L666s fan, theyve obviously sold all their STs you then have to be a member at the sum of £70 to try and purchase a match day ticket which guarantees you one ticket per season he reckons theyve got over 30k members

Cheltenham or Rochdale away will do for me because i have a holiday home in both towns 🏠

I've read stuff on here that made me read it twice, stuff that made me raise an eyebrow, stuff that made me utter some astonishment, stuff that made me gasp, stuff that forced an exclaimed expletive and even stuff that made me speechless...but then I read holiday home in Rochdale!

tenor.gif

Bizarrely, living (existing) in Slumderland, & it being midweek I'm hoping for a trip to Wimbledon, Cheltenham or Newport having never visited (new 'stadium')
Anyone got a holiday home in Newport ?

I've read stuff on here that made me read it twice, stuff that made me raise an eyebrow, stuff that made me utter some astonishment, stuff that made me gasp, stuff that forced an exclaimed expletive and even stuff that made me speechless...but then I read holiday home in Rochdale!

View attachment 119690
My guess is his kids live in Rochdale and Cheltenham.

Without being at all selfish Wimbledon, West Ham, Brentford, Chelsea, Spurs, QPR, Fulham, Millwall or Arsenal away.
Yes. Likewise. Particularly QPR or Fulham.

Although really I’d probably prefer Rochdale or Cheltenham at home so we can play some of the kids again.

Back
Top Bottom