Caption competition

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

"They were going to ship us all out on loan until they screwed up the JTW so now they have to keep us until the end of the season - useless muppets"[/QUOT
Ok, I read everyone of them several times and tried to judge on chuckle factor, irony and who would pay me most. However, it only seems fair to let the peer group decide with the vote of the 'like' button. Therefore, the winner with 8 likes is Loxleyviewblade post #33.

However, while some of you should never consider giving up your day job recognition should go to some of the contributors so take a bow BushBlade #2, Bladebri #4, Roygbiv #12 and Tray #29

Finally SouthEssexBlade I just don't get it, were you answering the wrong thread #43?

My final submission is......
View attachment 15960
OMG!
THANKYOU THANKYOU!
I feel so honoured......
I'd like to thank my missus for being my rock,my kids for lifting my spirits through such a shit season,my mum and all the medical staff.
Debbie harry and well.......you all know who you are,except for Conner salmon you don't know who you are
Doesn't Friday close of play mean end off the day;):):cool::p and your shoe laces need tying;)

but this is dedicated to you
because without out you none of this would be possible.

OMG!
THANKYOU THANKYOU!
I feel so honoured......
I'd like to thank my missus for being my rock,my kids for lifting my spirits through such a shit season,my mum and all the medical staff.
Debbie harry and well.......you all know who you are,except for Conner salmon you don't know who you are

but this is dedicated to you
because without out you none of this would be possible.
Your happy then:)

Back
Top Bottom