Can we have a Roy’s view from for the sexy new kits please?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv There’s gotta be some fans green with envy out there after some of the barf inducing efforts from other clubs recently! Fanks xx
I'll have a word with him but he only does player and team View From's so this would be a new one for him.

Already some fans are complaining about the junior kit sponsor being different despite the website explaining why.

I just can't do it any more. I'm sorry but the world needs to stop

Already some fans are complaining about the junior kit sponsor being different despite the website explaining why.

I just can't do it any more. I'm sorry but the world needs to stop

If we were sponsored by a vodka company or Brazzers or something they'd understand, I don't get why it's so difficult to accept that you don't put 18+ services on junior kits.

How hard is it to tell children they've got a special kit and Billy Sharp owns Utilita or something.

If we were sponsored by a vodka company or Brazzers or something they'd understand, I don't get why it's so difficult to accept that you don't put 18+ services on junior kits.

How hard is it to tell children they've got a special kit and Billy Sharp owns Utilita or something.

Reading social media, other clubs with gambling companies have shirts with different sponsors for kids for the same reasons. They manage.

But no. The snowflake kids of these people can't cope.

Reading social media, other clubs with gambling companies have shirts with different sponsors for kids for the same reasons. They manage.

I doubt the kids actually give a toss, seems to be a lot of "little Jimmy will refuse it because it's not the same" but little Jimmy just wants the kit I imagine.

It's the adults that are the problem.

Yes, but it aint a replica shirt ...... why not leave the Sponsor off the kids shirt

They probably would have but Utilita offered to give money to charity in return so why not.
If Utilita offered to give money to Charity for the Kids to sweep Chimneys would that be OK

I didnt know the Kids were Kevs to sell

There will be no View From on the kits. Players and Teams Views only.

"I'd rather be in our kit then theirs"
Bolton fan

"We've outgrown that sort of kit"
Brentford fan

"None of the colours in their kit would get into our kit (if our kit is ever released)
Wednesday Fan

"We need to be doing better than these sorts of kits" - Relegated Prem team fan

"I'd rather be in our kit then theirs"
Bolton fan

"We've outgrown that sort of kit"
Brentford fan

"None of the colours in their kit would get into our kit (if our kit is ever released)
Wednesday Fan

“That Kit Screams Brexit Football”
Liverpool

“That sort of long ball kit just won’t work in this day and age”
Chelsea

“Why has this kit been launched with a song and not ours”
Norwich.

"Typical Blunts, so #obsessed with us they've gone for a white shirt - even in the Premier League they're still thinking about us" - Leeds fans

"I haven't seen the new kit but I absolutely loathe what they wore in the 1970s" - Hull fans

I doubt the kids actually give a toss, seems to be a lot of "little Jimmy will refuse it because it's not the same" but little Jimmy just wants the kit I imagine.

It's the adults that are the problem.

My kids have both said they prefer the junior kit over the adult anyway, they’re not keen on the USG logo but like the Utilita one.

Some people are just whiney bitches.

My kids have both said they prefer the junior kit over the adult anyway, they’re not keen on the USG logo but like the Utilita one.

Some people are just whiney bitches.

Good for them. It's probably been explained elsewhere but what's with the weird USG logo? Can understand the blue being left off for aesthetic effect, and the blue represents Scotland anyway ( Bet Flecks gutted! ) but what's with the strange H in the middle of the Union flag?

I'd have more luck explaining what Brazzers do to my boy than I will USG....

"When did Adidas ditch their trefoil logo on football shirts"? - Barnsley fan.

"Grime didn't even exist as a music genre that last time we were in the Premier League (nee Premiership)" - Music buff and Sheffield Wednesday fan.

“That Kit Screams Brexit Football”
Liverpool

“That sort of long ball kit just won’t work in this day and age”
Chelsea

“Why has this kit been launched with a song and not ours”
Norwich.
"These new airfix kits are shite".....🙂

Back
Top Bottom