Bye Bye BT ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If there is any truth in this rumour, I think United will try to push the price up as high as possible £8million would be more realistic IMO

If Sidwell can sign for £5.5mil after having barely kicked a ball for a year then I think Beattie must be worth nearly double.

Screw Fulham If I was Beattie id be aiming for a club better than them. He has already snubbed Boro.

If Sidwell can sign for £5.5mil after having barely kicked a ball for a year then I think Beattie must be worth nearly double. .

Sidwell is still a young player, with years ahead of him.

Screw Fulham If I was Beattie id be aiming for a club better than them. He has already snubbed Boro.

There is no proof to say he has snubbed Boro, if rumours are to be believed, we have refused any offers for him so far, so it would have been an illegal approach by boro had he "snubbed them"

cant see him moving again in a year down south when id imagine most of his family are from up north and fulham could go down next season.

I think what Bladesman is getting at is that it's amazing how a player can be worth 5.5million after barely kicking a ball all season. Then Beattie who scores 22 goals can be rumoured to be going for just 6.

I think it's total bollocks, obviously he's goign to be one of the most head hunted players this transfer window, he's been linked with pretty much every mediocre premiership club, and it's getting really annoying now, it has already been said he aint going no where, at least not until his 3 year contract is up.

I think what Bladesman is getting at is that it's amazing how a player can be worth 5.5million after barely kicking a ball all season. Then Beattie who scores 22 goals can be rumoured to be going for just 6.

27 appearances for Sidwell (granted half as sub)

and 38 appearances for Beattie.

The goals factor is unimportant in essence when you#re comparing strikers against midfielders.

The goals factor is unimportant in essence when you#re comparing strikers against midfielders.

Unless you want a goal scoring midfielder ;)

I'm sorry, but anyone who can pull this pose and keep a straight face deserves to be kicked out of the Lane, never mind sold :D

Attachments

• rater%20adults2.jpg
    rater%20adults2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 64

I'd say most of his appearances were in the cup or short cameo's at the end of a match.

I'd say most of his appearances were in the cup or short cameo's at the end of a match.

15 of them were league appearances. But to be honest, it's irrelevant.

Sidwell is a quality player, as is Beattie, however Sidwell still has a lot of years in front of him, Beattie has probably 5.

15 of them were league appearances. But to be honest, it's irrelevant.

Sidwell is a quality player, as is Beattie, however Sidwell still has a lot of years in front of him, Beattie has probably 5.

Nearly half of them weren't then.

Thing is id rather pay more for BT now whos scoring than a player "for the future"

we all know warnock with this sort of stuff. :D

Thing is id rather pay more for BT now whos scoring than a player "for the future"

Exactly. Shelton was signed as "one for the future." Whose? Arthur C Clarke's? Captain Kirk's?

I'm sorry, but anyone who can pull this pose and keep a straight face deserves to be kicked out of the Lane, never mind sold :D

hahaha i tought him everything he knows. :lol:

I dont think he will get sold. Maybe at Xmas if the board get shakey.

CKR was "one for the future". Just a shame it wasn't our future.

never rated him CKR. too cocky and wanted to do things his way instead of as a team.

Back
Top Bottom