CONFIRMED Burke joins Millwall on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Now watch him smash goals in left right and centre
Happy days if he does he’s still our player with time left on his contract. If he bangs a few goals in between now and the end of the season someone might actually give us some money for him in the summer. I hope he goes and looks like Bale 😂

Disappointing end. I had really high hopes for him this season, but he'll never improve as a striker without regular game time. I still think he'll come good eventually even if that means falling down the pyramid to eventually get there. Good luck to him though, you can mock his ability but his effort levels were to be admired when compared to so many of our other more talented players.

Only on loan.... Does that mean we have to have the nugget back next season.... Frickin hell how long does he have left on his contract. Surely only 1 more year after this one?

One less forward for Saturday unless McB or Moose are back. Sharp has already played the last two can he do another 90 minutes in a week. Brewster was not fit enough to do 90 minutes.
Hecky says" We have been looking overseas. There has been a lot of work done over the two months I have been here, a hell of a lot of work. We have got into some good positions with players and hopefully we can get one in. It would be through no lack of effort and we will just keep trying and trying."

I hope he does well and opens our eyes to what hes never done here!

the purpose of the loan is to reduce our wage bill and to put him in the shop window in the hope we can move him on in the summer. If he plays well he generates more interest and subsequently more money.

we were not prepared to let him go until we had cover, I believe this has now been provided by mcburnie returning to fitness.

I hope he does well and opens our eyes to what hes never done here!
I think he lost his football brain in Germany, German side's seem to have a thing for British players at the moment and making them better players (shame it didn't work with this lad )

Good to get at least some of his wages off the books for the rest of the season.

He needs to play. He does well, we can sell in summer, if he doesn't then we've not paid his full wages.

Why we swapped Robinson for him I'll never know, even WBA fans were ready to drive him here...
Fans are never wrong (generally unless it the blades) about players.

I think he's still contracted until the end of next season but if he does ok (or at least doesn't show himself up), they might take him off our hands for a small fee.

If he's still the donkey that we, Celtic, Alaves, Leipzig, West Brom, Melchester Rovers, Dog and Duck and other clubs he's been at think he is then do we keep him or pay him up?

I think he's still contracted until the end of next season but if he does ok (or at least doesn't show himself up), they might take him off our hands for a small fee.

If he's still the donkey that we, Celtic, Alaves, Leipzig, West Brom, Melchester Rovers, Dog and Duck and other clubs he's been at think he is then do we keep him or pay him up?

They won't pay him off - I don't think that would be in Utd's best interests unless they can negotiate a much lower amount with the player and agent. Unless he has another, more lucrative contract lined up (again, v unlikely!) I can't think of any reason they would agree to it. If no club wishes to sign him on a perm then another loan next season would be the most likely outcome until his contract expires - that way Utd get most/all of his contract covered.

Back
Top Bottom