Brooks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

brookes brilliant performance and mom in the steel city derby says you know very little about football if all managers echoed your thoughts we would never see the likes of george best david brooks play and flourish

Come on now...you can’t make a cast iron judgement after 1 match.
Footballs a funny game, Danny Cadematri at Everton and Lee Sharp at Man Utd were world beaters when young, then disappeared from the game. John Bostock and Ravel Morrison were unbeliable talents but also disappeared from the game.

You seem to suggest that we should pay talented players with potential massive wages making them the highest paid players at the club. Thats not the way to run a club....you can bet Wilder isn’t getting carried away and will make sure Brooks feet are firmly on the ground.

The message to all our players should be “produce the goods first then get the financial reward later”
Not paying out massive wages based on potential like the situation with Jerome Sinclair at Watford.

Although I do agree Brooks can do stuff that most other players can’t, a real talent.

Last edited:

I think it was Brooks who floated past their defence to set up the first goal too.

Looks like DB is feeling a bit better!!

Clearly been watching this guy while he's been off. :D
Qpkeyx

After three years he gets £15K/week?

or

Signs for a Prem Club and starts on £12K/week, in three years gets £45K/week.

We need to take money off the players future contracts as well as transfer fees.

50% to SUFC for making them a pro footballer.

Up there with the most ridiculous i've read on here.

Back
Top Bottom