Brooks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

His balance and close control is incredible.
He floats similar to Scoogs except the the ball stays with him.
I just can't work out where to play him with the players we currently have.

First time I saw him was at Halifax last summer , me and my mate both said he would be a player ,he was so much better than Keiran Wallace it was embarrassing.

Think He'll have an excellent season for Everton U23s, will start to break into there first team later on in the season

Unfortunately money talks everywhere in football. Everton selling Lukaku for £75m shows how silly it is.

If DCL went for £1.2m I believe - then if Brooks looks better could United turn down £2m? It would certainly test our resolve.

UTB

The slow progress on Holmes may be a blessing in disguise if Brooks is able to battle it out with Duffy for the role behind the strikers. His emergence may also be a factor as to why we're not budging with regards the negotiations with Charlton.

Surely now were at championship level he's going to be worth 3-4mil next season.

Well Man City produced him, then released him at 16. We've just brought him on from there.

Indeed we have and if Man City are at the pinnacle (as well as Chelsea) of attracting youngsters - why shouldn't we be in no 1 position to pick up some more. Our Mr Mitchell should be spending more than a passing interest in City's youth set up.

UTB

I know it was only Stocksbridge today but Brooks was class, took his goals excellently. Can see why Wilder withdrew his loan at Chesvegas, think he'll have a part to play next season until we sell him for a pittance.

If he's that good the others will have to fit in where they can around him.
He's good...
But he's not "pushing Fleck out of position" good.
I know what you mean though, and that's a good point.

I saw only glimpses of him last season but I said then that he was the next Tony Currie. I just hope that we can continue to see him playing for us. If we have any realistic ambition to get into the Premiership, we must retain class players like him. We certainly couldn't afford to buy that kind of player.

Sadly I can't see him being here when September comes around.

Really hope I'm wrong but doubt it very much.

Sadly I can't see him being here when September comes around.

Really hope I'm wrong but doubt it very much.
Yes we might sell him, but let's hope not. Some of our supporters do seem hell bent on looking for negatives at a time when, at last, there is much about which we can feel optimistic. Let's get behind the club and look for the many positives.

Yes we might sell him, but let's hope not. Some of our supporters do seem hell bent on looking for negatives at a time when, at last, there is much about which we can feel optimistic. Let's get behind the club and look for the many positives.

I'm really positive at the moment but despite my optimism I can still see the way this one is going to go, it's the way modern football is.

Two very well-taken goals today and he also showed his class in a number of areas. Played in the spot behind the strikers. Looked a real class act.

If I was Wilder I'd tell McCabe if you sell Brooks I'm fucking off, maybe not the best way to go about it but effective.

As we're not really a club that is going to spend tens of millions on players then we need to try as hard as we possibly can to keep our better players.

For once we need to retain a promising youngster to benefit the team instead of selling (and in Utd fashion for absolute peanuts) as soon as a Premier League club comes calling.

He's a £10m player bare minimum. Get the fuck out of town with your £2-£5m valuations.

Are you being serious with that £10m? Just wondering what it is that makes you think that? It's a serious question as I've seen absolutely nothing of him

Back
Top Bottom