Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v. Sheffield United - 21st Dec 19

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BRI
BRI
BRI

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin

1576575707590.png v. 1576575717804.png
EPL Week 18 - Saturday 21st December 2019 - AMEX Stadium

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/brighton-hove-albion-vs-sheffield-united.482/

Officials:

Referee:
Robert Jones
Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt
Assistant Referee: Simon Bennett
Fourth Official: Keith Stroud
Video Assistant Referee: Michael Oliver
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Neil Davies

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2019-12-19 at 15.26.54.png

Away Fans Guide:

Last edited:

Just can't afford to drop deeper and deeper in defence like we seemed to be starting to do towards end of that half. Keep the high press going lads!

My one worry is that Brighton can't play that badly in the second half & so far we are bossing the game whilst still cruising, so I would love us to come out all guns blazing & grab another goal quickly & finish them off.

McBurnie carrying a knock won’t be long before Moose is on to catch them on the break

I'll settle for a drab 0-0 in the 2nd half.
I just want us to keep the ball better, not hoof it at every opportunity and let them keep coming at us. Brighton look like one quality pass away from getting in behind us. They've lacked that quality thus far but I also think they're shit scared of us when we get at em and press high.

Wheres everyone going pre game, stadium looks to be out of town with no pubs close by
Rockline in Albufeira. I'll make do with 100inch screen. Plus....my Superbock is only €2 pint or for those who want to be pedantic...500ml.That will do me. No BHA fans around lol!

Mooy would be a good tricky fuckery signing for us. Udders ain't coming back up so contract buy out.😎

My stream is obviously behind others , var might be correct in some circumstances however it just spoils the moment completely .

I fucking hate this game now , celebrating , then looking like a cunt , happens all the fucking time now

Us playing well and nearly scoring a goal then having it VARED has given Brighton a lift , this game is fucked , how ever if we can outride this we will win !

It is what it is but var leaves u feeling deflated , twice I’ve gone mental and twice brought back down to earth. See the lift it gives the opposition too

Please don't let that Goldie miss cost us !! COME ON BLADES pick it up again

Back
Top Bottom