Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v. Sheffield United - 20th December 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BRI
BRI
BRI

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1608326000868.png v. 1608326005605.png
EPL Week 14 - Sunday 20th December 2020 - Amex Stadium

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/brighton-hove-albion-vs-sheffield-united.522/

Officials:

Referee:
Peter Bankes
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Assistant Referee: James Mainwaring
Fourth Official: Keith Stroud
Video Assistant Referee: Michael Oliver
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

1608326112125.png

Roy's post-match view from is going to be littered with comment about how the northern meanies were so dirty.

Anyone know which minute we're going to have our shot in?

This is fucking appalling again. Midfield is completely absent and they are continually running and passing straight through the middle of us. Hoof ball from us to strikers that can’t hold the ball up. Zero closing down and energy. Second to every first and second balls. Why the fuck are we so passive? We played far far better against a much better Man Utd side.

Robinson getting bullied by someone half his size!

Wonder what minute I'm gonna turn it off this time

This is fucking appalling again. Midfield is completely absent and they are continually running and passing straight through the middle of us. Hoof ball from us to strikers that can’t hold the ball up. Zero closing down and energy. Second to every first and second balls. Why the fuck are we so passive? We played far far better against a much better Man Utd side.

We looked half decent when the match had already been lost. When we’re still in the game, we get this shit.

There’s still no structure to the play midfield bypassed long ball to know one they look better than us I know it’s early but jeez got to be better

What’s happening, Brighton seem more up for it? Not one effort on goal after 30 minutes! I’m Not happy

Same tactics as Soton away albeit against an inferior team.
Messi and Ronaldo would do fuck all for us up front in this formation. The supply is non existent!
We need to attack. Get Didzy as ACM and Burke up top

At least you are all seeing what I'm seeing. Piss poor, no commitment , slow with and without the ball. Its Southampton all over again.

Classic example of the way we are playing, Ampadu has time to get the ball down in midfield and just swings his foot at it. Then it comes back our way. Corner Brighton and a chance. When will we learn.

How bad is Fleck this season. Its scary how much he's lost his form

Last season many on here said Fleck was worth over 30 mil and we should do everything to keep him.
I said most of his career he’s been (at best) average Championship standard,

Also my theory was that individually none of our players are PL standard
however we have a system that plays to their strength making them look really good and as they work in 2‘s and 3’s they are so well drilled and effective.

I’d see last season form for Fleck more as a blip....this season is more realistic.
Theres also the added factor that he’s recently earned a big contract....so his hunger/ desire might have suffured.

Why the heck are we playing like this... this is a winnable game and to stay up a must win game and we’re playing like a bad Sunday afternoon team.

Where’s the passion gone.. where’s the energy gone... where’s our running, harassing, and passing gone...

I sincerely hope that this isn’t the tactic to win games.....

Fleck is done at this club, unless he is injured. Smiling when being took off after 30 minutes WTF.

Same tactics as Soton away albeit against an inferior team.
Messi and Ronaldo would do fuck all for us up front in this formation. The supply is non existent!
We need to attack. Get Didzy as ACM and Burke up top
He heard you 🙂

Back
Top Bottom