Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He was way off it in the premier league (when he was finally introduced to the first team under CW). He was also way off it in the Championship even when fully fit. Goes to show wonderkids in academies and at under 18 level do not always make it in the men’s game. He did score a few goals at Swansea when he was on loan from Liverpool, but for us to splurge £23.5m plus his huge wages on the strength of that was insane.

He was way off it in the premier league (when he was finally introduced to the first team under CW). He was also way off it in the Championship even when fully fit. Goes to show wonderkids in academies and at under 18 level do not always make it in the men’s game. He did score a few goals at Swansea when he was on loan from Liverpool, but for us to splurge £23.5m plus his huge wages on the strength of that was insane.
The way to do it , and I really hope the club has learned from this , is to loan 1st then buy if they prove they can perform like the 2 city boys .

Back on training great news ... he could be the difference next season

😂😂😂😂😂

Well the good thing about this injury is he got a standard hamstring injury on his other leg. He seems to have now returned in the normal timescale for a hamstring injury. Unlike his injury problems before which have kept him out for ages.

just dont think it will ever happen for him here but the first 3 months of next season will be make or break for him as another poster has said im not holding my breath

What a signing 🤦‍♂️
I honestly think he will have a great season next season

(Note to mods - in case I don’t make it through the year - for whatever reason - and it won’t be hamstring injury - could you please copy and paste the above and post in exactly 1 year from today , and repeat from there on in - thanks 🙏 xx)

You can trace the start of our downward trajectory back to the crazy money spent on Brewster (whom the club openly admitted was not ready to play but "one for the future") instead of replacing JoC (which was urgently needed and yet never done).
Once Lunny began to act the goat , we then didn't have the cash to replace him and ended up in the stupid position of playing him whilst he took the piss out of the club.

Is it better to let him just do training this season and try playing next time in pre-season friendlies?

While he's having the odd game for us all the clappers will be on here telling us he's not a bad lad really and it's not his fault.

I doubt he does it on purpose just to annoy us.

Back
Top Bottom