Pre-season 18/19 Bradford friendly tonight - match thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The big question is which player will be missing and what kind of hysteria will it spark? My money is on Bash and a £50 million move to Barcelona.

Absolutely positive tonight is the night Ched will continue his run of good form add to his goal tally from Portugal and be all set up for the start of the new season.

Absolutely positive tonight is the night Ched will continue his run of good form add to his goal tally from Portugal and be all set up for the start of the new season.
Yep, Workington Town had better board up their goal. ;)

Neuschwanstein said:
How come he gets promoted to cunt level and the rest of us are only wankers?
Practice, Neuschwanstein, practice :)

Oh great, sign an ageing keeper recently released by another team at this level, and sell out a younger keeper who performed well for us at this level last season.

Nice work, United.

Oh great, sign an ageing keeper recently released by another team at this level, and sell out a younger keeper who performed well for us at this level last season.

Nice work, United.

Who’ve we sold?

Caaaaaaalm down
Caaaaaaalm down

I know summuts not quite reyt but let' save kickin off 'til season starts 'n it's stillt same.

Nice work, United.
I get what you're saying but if Henderson is the starter I'd rather use the difference between Steele and Moore's wages to improve the rest of the squad. You have to be creative with how you allocate your resources when they are as scarce as ours are at the moment!

My view changes if we just sign Steele, sell Moore and don't add the difference to the budget

Back
Top Bottom