Match Thread Bournemouth v. Sheffield United - 2nd October 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BOUR
BOUR
BOUR

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1633158099714.png v. 1633158108193.png
Championship Week 11 - Saturday 2nd October 2021 - 15:00 - Dean Court

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Bournemouth vs Sheffield United

Officials:

Referee:
Robert Jones
Assistant Referee: Simon Long
Assistant Referee: Adrian Waters
Fourth Official: Charles Breakspear

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-10-02 at 08.00.48.png

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

We got the corner from it.
Yes but did it get a deflection or did the ref think it did? Looked like he put it wide and it didn’t get a deflection to me and that was after watching the reply as well. I did then switch off in frustration so couldn’t be sure.

Coffin dodging, Wiltshire farm foods slurping, Shackletons high chairs (you know) sitting, Reaper fearing, premium bond hoarding twats.
FFS

Yes but did it get a deflection or did the ref think it did? Looked like he put it wide and it didn’t get a deflection to me and that was after watching the reply as well. I did then switch off in frustration so couldn’t be sure.

It got a deflection, like I said. Clear as day on the replay.

Did I say I was? How about you discuss the point in question, rather than putting words in my mouth
“As usual you focus on the negative” sorry do you know me? No. Discussion over.

United were the best team. But whilst on top, you have to take the chances. Really annoying after playing so well.

Think I’ll tune out tonight before all the regular wankers start blaming moose and mcburnie. We were good, just the same defensive frailties. Don’t even think it’s ability, it’s just mindset. Too soft generally and especially mentally whenever something doesn’t go our way

Sorry we may have been the better team as in "passed it about more" but they should have had another 2 goals from clear cut chances.

Don’t get the negativity. We were by far the better team for almost all of the game. Billy should have scored, Moose should have scored and their pen was clearly outside of the box.

Don’t get the negativity? Are you new here? A few on here could win a million quid and they’d still complain that it wasn’t two million

We lost today and there will be all " were not good enough" etc but the fact remains, we were leading and they were given a penalty which was outside the box, that was the turning point, I'm not saying we would have won, ( and that would've changed the not good enough's) but it certainly would have been a totally different game

Surely they got that ref from the stands. Absolute joke with that penalty decision.

I love how everyone blames mcburnie/moose when they had 15 minutes

And don’t mention Sharp been anonymous yet again for 90 mins bar his assist he didn’t zero

“As usual you focus on the negative” sorry do you know me? No. Discussion over.

I can read your posts. The discussion was about us not creating anything? Which was patently untrue.

Sounded like fine margins. More tough games coming, hopefully Slav will mix it up.

I can read your posts. The discussion was about us not creating anything? Which was patently untrue.
Ok 1 SOT all game isn’t creative enough in my book. We’ll agree to disagree and move on

Sharp and Moose should both have scored. However whilstever we persist with slow, weak, ineffective midfield players we will struggle against the sides with strong midfields. Its really that simple.

We lost today and there will be all " were not good enough" etc but the fact remains, we were leading and they were given a penalty which was outside the box, that was the turning point, I'm not saying we would have won, ( and that would've changed the not good enough's) but it certainly would have been a totally different game
Correct. Momentum from that dodgy pen pushed them for the second goal.

RND back in?

Norwood gone for me unless we're playing someone parking the bus who won't go near him. He can play a good pass every so often, but so can all of our players, and his set pieces are poor. Hourihane isn't much better on the pitch in play but at least he can take a corner, and we haven't seen Berge since we started playing half decent.

And some proplus for our defence.

Reactions: RWE
Ok 1 SOT all game isn’t creative enough in my book. We’ll agree to disagree and move on

That’s a misleading stat though. Just because we didn’t have that many on target doesn’t mean didn’t create anything. For a start Sharp’s two efforts in the first half weren’t on target but they were good chances. Easy to move on when you’ve got absolutely no argument.

Took Bournemouth 9 minutes to take me from ‘finally our season is turning around’ hope to same old, same old despair.

Mid-table season at best. At worst, let’s not even go there, but a mid-season manager change could lead to a League 1 trapdoor in typical Blades’ style!

This re-shuffling of the pack is going nowhere. New pack needed.

Back
Top Bottom