Incoming? Billy Sharp

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think it's a fantastic move for Billy.
Robbie Keane went over there and had a great few years, scored lots of goals, rubbed shoulders with all the stars, paid very well, sun shining...
The alternative was something like Derby or Rotherham, he's been doing that all his life.
Good on him.

Hope he's told Douglas Costa to get that number 10 off his back!

Apparently he's off to LA Galaxy. Weird move if so.
It’s only weird if you can’t understand it. America has always been on his (and his Mrs‘) to-do list. Taking your family to live in the USA for a year sounds class to me. He doesn’t have to uproot. I’m pretty sure he’s wealthy enough to leave everything in place here.

Year out abroad. Great for kids if they aren't secondary school age. Glttl.

This has also led to one of my favourite headlines of recent times, LA Galaxy set to gazump Derby County for transfer target

Billy signing for a club in next two days - medical completed

Doubt it's us. But if he did then be a boost dressing room wise.

Aside from that he'd be an option for if we want to close our games. And a we all know give him a decent chance he will finish.

But if he wants proper game time he needs elsewhere. Notts county would be interesting and see him link up with didzy again.

And absolutely vindicate Jebbison's decision to not sign a new contract. If we make any moves in the JTW, it has to be for people who can either produce on the pitch now, or ones for the future. Not cheerleaders
You don't have to be a genius to work out he's going. He's got raw materials but we as fans still have no idea of his ability really

If, as it would be appear, he still wants to play, then I'd guess it would be at D1 level.

As and when he's ready to progress his coaching will be the time Utd should show an interest - as long as he's willing to put in the yards at Academy level first.

Back
Top Bottom