Billy sharp

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Also looked like Enda and Fleck were quiet.... Maybe they to were told they aren't coming back.

I think the obvious ones that many of us have picked out have been told its goodbye.

Enda,
Fleck
Sharp
JOC

I also think Clark has already got sent back to Newcastle as I didn't see him.

I think the obvious ones that many of us have picked out have been told its goodbye.

Enda,
Fleck
Sharp
JOC

I also think Clark has already got sent back to Newcastle as I didn't see him.
yeah certainly looked that way bit of a strange one these decisions being leaked the day before the promotion parade even if the decisions are correct

yeah certainly looked that way bit of a strange one these decisions being leaked the day before the promotion parade even if the decisions are correct

I think Hecky is just planning and getting things sorted early doors. He is already off to meet the board on Monday.

Also, I think he has made the decisions as early as he realistically could have (with whats going on off the pitch) so the players can find themselves new clubs before their contract expires.

I'd love to see him sign for Harrogate Town.

I'm sure Grey Blade and Northyorksblade would love the chance to see him now and then ;)

Jon Stead played there recently so why not?

Depends how he wants to play it.

He can still do a job at lower Championship level but he may not start every game.

He'd still score a good few in League One, of that I'm sure.

Think League Two might be a bit too steep of a drop but he'd probably score even more (provided he's in a chance creating side, of course).

I reckon he'll go to Rotherham for a year then reassess.

He can still do a job at lower Championship level but he may not start every game.

Think League Two might be a bit too steep of a drop but he'd probably score even more (provided he's in a chance creating side, of course).

Sharp signs for Derby. Him and Didzy causing havoc at Hillsborough would just be that final touch in the season, like an artist finalising their painting with their signature.

Sharp signs for Derby. Him and Didzy causing havoc at Hillsborough would just be that final touch in the season, like an artist finalising their painting with their signature.
Would be great but there's no love lost between Sharp and Derby fans. I doubt he'd go there

Would be great but there's no love lost between Sharp and Derby fans. I doubt he'd go there
Football fans will always be the same. Knock a couple goals in in his first few appearances, couple comments how the fans were great etc and they'll be his.

Sharp and Andy Carroll up front for Reading in L1. They'd paste those porky swines next season after they bollocks the playoffs up again.

Surely he signs for Donny again

Very weird tweet Doncaster Rovers put out today. Harry Redknapp was talking about his Harry’s Heroes game at their stadium and began by saying ‘I’m not here to announce the signing of Billy Sharp’
Rumour was that he signed the same day as Richard Wood did but can’t announce it as we’re taking the fucking piss In announcing our retained list.

Very weird tweet Doncaster Rovers put out today. Harry Redknapp was talking about his Harry’s Heroes game at their stadium and began by saying ‘I’m not here to announce the signing of Billy Sharp’
Rumour was that he signed the same day as Richard Wood did but can’t announce it as we’re taking the fucking piss In announcing our retained list.
Donny Is a weird town..

You reckon they are waiting until after the Play Offs?

If Billy is leaving, it might mean he’s leaving and his destination is fixed.

Also, perhaps they don’t want to give Wednesday fans a double celebration of the day they got promoted and the day Billy was told he wasn’t wanted by the Blades. I’m sure they’d lap that up. Weirdos.

i can certainly understand billy's reaction at the promotion do at the town hall but he must know he cant play any part next season in the premier league he just went over the top that night for me he should have been enjoying the night not moping

If it's a good cash offer & he has the ability to do some coaching, then it's probably too good to turn down. Mark Hughes as you manager & 18k average home attendances, not bad. He'd be wise to recommend it to Enda & Fleck.

No chance, still got a year in him at championship level for a Rotherham Huddersfield etc.

Depends how he wants to spend the rest of his career, dunnit. He's played for his boyhood club where he's won three promotions and scored a hatful along the way. He's done what he's set out to do in that regard.

He could play at Championship level but he may not always play, and it'd likely be for a club at the wrong end of the table.

At League 2 level, with the right service, he's still capable of bagging a load of goals, and I reckon Billy at this stage of his career is probably thinking how many EFL goals can he smash in before calling it a day.

Depends how he wants to spend the rest of his career, dunnit. He's played for his boyhood club where he's won three promotions and scored a hatful along the way. He's done what he's set out to do in that regard.

He could play at Championship level but he may not always play, and it'd likely be for a club at the wrong end of the table.

At League 2 level, with the right service, he's still capable of bagging a load of goals, and I reckon Billy at this stage of his career is probably thinking how many EFL goals can he smash in before calling it a day.
Good point. Him and Cook would win Bradford the league surely.

Bradford City would be a fantastic move for him. Good / big club who should be higher up the food chain. He would fit in well with them. Wonder if Stuart McCall has been helping him to make his mind up with this one and he's been it seen it done it with Donnie Rovers. In his position, I'd go with BCFC every time.

He's got 25 goals in him at L1 level but I can definitely see why Bradford would be more tempting. He'd strongly fancy himself to bang 30 in, get them up and go on another journey. Mark Hughes, big crowds, local club.... all big factors too

But is that twitter account reliable or what?

Back
Top Bottom