Berge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We need to abandon the high press. We've been poor at it since October and it's taking four or five players out of the game time and time again. With our schedule it'll get even worse. It's more risk than reward at this point.

berge needs to be given a kick up the arse and dropping for a couple of games simple as that

Thought he was much better defensively tonight, albeit not a high bar, but won the ball back on a few occasions… or are the moretti goggles helping him out?

Fulham, unbelievably, we're willing to pay £20m for him a month ago and we inexplicably turned it down.

They'll be more than a few clubs daft enough to give us half that in the summer with a year left on his contract.
I don’t believe for a second anyone was prepared to pay £20,000,000 for him.

He was okay tonight, I’d add.

He was once again useless. His bar is so low we are now accepting this rubbish. I’m on the bus back to Reading station and even their lot are calling him out and they were the worst side I’ve seen this year. … massive win and good to put it back on Boro but Sander… !!

I thought all the midfielders were poor first half. He was better in the second and actually made a few good challenges and put a couple of decent balls though. He had more time on the ball though and I think it makes a huge difference to his game.

Sander was fine , it was McAtee and Norwood gifting possession all night , that was the problem.
Of course there`s some fans that have already written their comments about Berge before kick off. He kept possession , some good long balls to set up attacks and some decent defensive pressure. Our best midfielder. Cue the Berge slaggers and added sycophants...

All about opinions. I watched a poor performance. Slow, sideways and no urgency. Yes Norwood and McAtee were also poor but come on are we now saying as long as he was better than that then it’s good enough? We all know there is a player in there. Massive win and that’s all that matters I guess. UTB

Berge is better in more open games. When sides defend deep, as most do in the championship against us, he's not as effective. If we go up? I suspect he will look a lot better

Great to win but we are a tough watch atm. I was delighted Bash stayed down so long and disrupted them as they were starting to get into it. We've finally learned a bit of game management.
However; I made it 42 minutes before Berge made a forward pass!

Great to win but we are a tough watch atm. I was delighted Bash stayed down so long and disrupted them as they were starting to get into it. We've finally learned a bit of game management.
However; I made it 42 minutes before Berge made a forward pass!
Shh. You can’t say that !! The Berge police will have you for it.

Back
Top Bottom