Benjamin Bloom's Championship Prediction

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've missed Benjamin Bloom. He was great during our promotion season.

I always thought he should have been a guest on Quest rather than the usual know nowts , ive plenty of time for BB
He's ok, and I do quite enjoy watching him but he doesn't half ramble on at times.

If he could just be a little more concise then he would be absolutely excellent.

I did mine yesterday - the order - just need to write up the details

Not seen Bloom's

I've got some teams high that I think some will be shocked by (cue - does he mean us as he always is negative!) and some that might surprisingly struggle. Will post later tonight or tomorrow if I get done.

Not seen Bloom's

I've got some teams high that I think some will be shocked by (cue - does he mean us as he always is negative!) and some that might surprisingly struggle. Will post later tonight or tomorrow if I get done.
I can see it now DB - 8th!

He's ok, and I do quite enjoy watching him but he doesn't half ramble on at times.

If he could just be a little more concise then he would be absolutely excellent.

He’s a top chap, but when I see a 25 minute video for Luton Town signing a second choice left back, I do tend to swerve. :)

Not seen Bloom's

I bet that your prediction is that we will be swapping divisions with Wendy ! ;)

I bet that your prediction is that we will be swapping divisions with Wendy ! ;)

Nope - I am negative but even I cannot forsee something so outlandish. No idea on Wednesday. They recruited better than they should have been able to but it is a notoriously hard division to get out of. If I had to say then at best they will be playoffs. Worst mid table.

You will see later tonight where I pegged United.

i have a feeling there will be big surprises in the Championship this season.

QPR to do very well and challenge for the top spots, I also think Bristol City have made good additions and will surprise for the top 6, Barnsley will be fighting a relegation fight. Blades a poor start and strong finish to pip the others to promotion in the final few games (we might even finally win ourselves a playoffs!)

Best quote.

"Chaotic Club - just look at Sheffield Wednesday!"

I like BB ,
I’ve watched him , and his dearly departed since our promotion and subscribed to his channel
Always look forward to watching what he has to say and he does have a soft spot for us
I think after ( his usual ) slow start stay top 6 till Xmas and smash this fucker owt a ball park
This league is hard to get out of that’s true but the relegated clubs have what a lot of championship clubs don’t have
Money !

Back
Top Bottom