Benjamin Bloom Best Championship XI

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hmmm.... just my opinion, but:
Hendo > Randolph
Egan > Jansson
Fleck = McGinn
Sharp > Pukki

If it would work I would.

Hmmm.... just my opinion, but:
Hendo > Randolph
Egan > Jansson
Fleck = McGinn
Sharp > Pukki

In our formation maybe for the outfield players.

Don't think you can put Hendo over Randolph for this season, although I think he's the better keeper but the two mistakes means Randolph for me if I take the red and white specs off

In our formation maybe for the outfield players.

Don't think you can put Hendo over Randolph for this season, although I think he's the better keeper but the two mistakes means Randolph for me if I take the red and white specs off

Randolph!!! based on what, have you seen his every game??

Lots of bitter Norwich fans in the comments upset that only Pukki is in for them haha

They do have kind of a point however, their fullbacks are especially good, as is Buendia. Bloom is definitely a fan of our team though, we have nominees in almost every position.

To be honest I love Sharp to bits but Pukki does deserve it over him. He has more goals and plenty more assists this season.

See I don't mind the guy, but how does he drag it out for 22mins?

If it was 5, I would've maybe watched it
He could have just put his 11 and subs up, without explanation.. But I quite like his explanations..I don't watch all the stuff he does, but thought that was pretty concise in terms of summarising a season!

Randolph!!! based on what, have you seen his every game??

Well no, but midds aren't where they are for their amazing goal scoring record. Plus I do watch the highlight show every week and he hasn't slipped up twice like Hendo did against Leeds and Villa. (Again not knocking Hendo he has better attributes and will have a better career then Randolph has had, but this season Randolph deserves it as much if not more then Hendo)

Gotta be happy with that. Could almost had 6 of our players in his team Fleck hasn't been consistent enough and dare I say I'd pick Pukki over Billy aswell.

Should have used Jira though :cool:

He's actually a very good player in a shockingly poor side

He's a good player, don't get me wrong, but he's not good enough this season to be in the team of the season, maybe he's dragged down by others around him, which is what you're probably saying.

He's a good player, don't get me wrong, but he's not good enough this season to be in the team of the season, maybe he's dragged down by others around him, which is what you're probably saying.

Correct. He would be an ideal player to fight for Fleck's place in our team. He would fit into our team and style much better than the Weds way of playing.

I know he's a hate figure for many around here but I totally agree with the pick of Grealish as well. He will play at the highest level in my view and yes he's been a bit of a knob but he's still young and tends to get more of a kicking than most which is actually a back handed compliment. The acid test for me is that if we end up in the playoffs and we face Villa I would be much more worried if he was in their team than if he missed it.

Listening to the man sends me to sleep. How anybody would want to listen to 22 minutes worth is beyond me.

Yep, much better to not waste your time, like taking a few minutes of your life to open a thread about someone you find boring, just to comment on how boring you find hin
Quite the contrary, I find that a thread with Benjamin Bloom as the topic of discussion is far more interesting than the man himself. Personally don’t find it a waste of time either.

Quite the contrary, I find that a thread with Benjamin Bloom as the topic of discussion is far more interesting than the man himself. Personally don’t find it a waste of time either.
Maybe if he was called Benjamin7777bloom
He would be a lot cooler and able to cast aspersions on people attempting to do something that others enjoy

When I did the view from the WBA fans weren't too happy with him but I've not seen any mistakes from him myself
Darren moores methods put him under ridiculous pressure ,having to play short balls out all the time ,very evident when we went to the Hawthorns ,like Weir did to mark Howard at the Lane. Hes the best keeper Ive seen over the past 2 years ,with West Brom and Villa.

I'd go like this:

Henderson
Jansson - Egan - O'Connell
Aarons - Norwood - Stiepermann - Stevens
Bowen
Sharp - Pukki

Bench: Johnstone, Buendia, P. Hernandez, Grealish, Abraham, Adams, Hegazi​

Back
Top Bottom