CONFIRMED Benie Traore leaves on Loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The prince says we spent 50 million in the summer and sold 26. Got Hamer for roughly what we got for berge so unless Archer cost a hell of a lot more than we know or Berge went for much more than ndayie not sure how that adds up
Just going off what I've been told from a very good source.

But are we talking about cash flow income or P and L?

The prince says we spent 50 million in the summer and sold 26. Got Hamer for roughly what we got for berge so unless Archer cost a hell of a lot more than we know or Berge went for much more than ndayie not sure how that adds up

He changes the story to fit his argument. I'm sure he said in the SUW interview at the start of the season we got the best deal possible for Iliman. Around 20M, sell on, matching rights, etc. Same for Berge, best deal we could get.

Now it's only 26M for both and we spend 50M, even accounting for Archer's buy-back, which is absolute bollocks.

So we got a lot less than the reported 20 m for ndiaye and 15m for berge

Sounds like it was £12m for Berge & £14m for Ndiaye but with an extra £6m in potential add-ons to take it to £20m.

I thought we'd done a bit better on Berge (£15m). The Ndiaye deal was shocking. We let him and Marseille call all the shots.
Pathetic bit of business by the men in charge, but I don't expect much more from them. They had to hire in a 3rd party to flog Ramsdale, such is the in-house incompetence.

Try sell him for anything and just accept the loss.

Try sell him for anything and just accept the loss.

There will be a whole host of championship clubs willing to snap him up.

If memory serves, both Watford and Boro were interested.

We'd be silly to sell him with relegation so likely.

Wouldn't be against a loan however.

A loan is an obvious option for us. If he smashes it in the champ/L1 then it rebuilds his value for a future sale or we keep him. No point writing off a 21-year-old in the Prem. Some of the most successful signings we made were younger players who couldn't cut it in a higher league at first (O'Connell, Fleck, Stevens etc.)

There will be a whole host of championship clubs willing to snap him up.

If memory serves, both Watford and Boro were interested.

We'd be silly to sell him with relegation so likely.

Wouldn't be against a loan however.
I will guarantee you no championship takes him. We took the mystery box gamble and got a League 2 player. Totally reckless but these are just the facts.

eh 50m spent 26m from sales so the reported 30m net spend was 6m off thats great investment for a crack at the premier league we never stood a chance of survival and with that pathetic level of investment abdullah didnt give us any chance this season

I will guarantee you no championship takes him. We took the mystery box gamble and got a League 2 player. Totally reckless but these are just the facts.
No chance he’s a League 2 player. 0%. The gap between the Premier and League is now a yawning chasm. I’ve seen enough to know his current level is Championship. Whether that’s top end, mid or lower is to be seen. Hence, put him out on loan to a champ side and see what happens.

No chance he’s a League 2 player. 0%. The gap between the Premier and League is now a yawning chasm. I’ve seen enough to know his current level is Championship. Whether that’s top end, mid or lower is to be seen. Hence, put him out on loan to a champ side and see what happens.
Not Benies fault its the recruitment system we've got, asking him to play at this level was bonkers, he's out of his depth and probably the one below as well, L1 might be a start and see if he graduates from there.

I think people under rate Traore but its difficult to then explain his absolute lack of playing time under 2 managers
Buddy, you have eyes. He is not cut out for English football what so ever. It’s one of the worst and most random signings ever.

Let’s sell him for anything draw a line under it and move on.

Buddy, you have eyes. He is not cut out for English football what so ever. It’s one of the worst and most random signings ever.

I think of a physically improved version of him. He's already pretty quick. If he gets stronger I think he'll be a decent asset next season. I hope we don't sell him for any pathetic amount

Can't wait to come back to this in 12-24 months when he's smashing the championship with either us or someone else

WTF? “One of the worst and most random signings ever”. The kid’s barely played. There’s far more questionable signings in our squad right now, never mind ever.

WTF? “One of the worst and most random signings ever”. The kid’s barely played. There’s far more questionable signings in our squad right now, never mind ever.
Disagree.

We signed some random bloke from some random league who we clearly never scouted. Hes 5ft 0 and 5 stone wet through.

No doubt there’s a fair few questionable signings in the club for sure. But paying £4m for a bloke just at random is wild.

Can't wait to come back to this in 12-24 months when he's smashing the championship with either us or someone else
Please do. I will claim he won’t score 5 goals in 24 months in England.

I think of a physically improved version of him. He's already pretty quick. If he gets stronger I think he'll be a decent asset next season. I hope we don't sell him for any pathetic amount
He’s scored at what is probably conference level and he needs work? For £4m.

Look time will tell but I’m happy to wager anything he doesn’t get 5 goals in the championship in his entire career.

Osula is LG1 level and he’s miles ahead of Traore.

Disagree.

We signed some random bloke from some random league who we clearly never scouted. Hes 5ft 0 and 5 stone wet through.

No doubt there’s a fair few questionable signings in the club for sure. But paying £4m for a bloke just at random is wild.
Disagree.

Try 5’7 and 10 stone. Basically Raheem Sterling’s build, but please, do go on.

It's almost as random as purchasing Bandy legs Brewster for £20m+ and considering what Brewster has delivered makes some random blokes signing @£4m a bargain 🤣

Some players may not do much but they have SOMETHING that you think could become good. I'd put osula and jebbo in that bracket. DCL was someone I saw nothing whatsoever in and yet if it wasn't for injuries he'd have been a England squad regular at least.

Benie? I see absolutely nothing in

Not Benies fault its the recruitment system we've got, asking him to play at this level was bonkers, he's out of his depth and probably the one below as well, L1 might be a start and see if he graduates from there.
Here we go loan him to league one with the rest of our squad

Here we go loan him to league one with the rest of our squad
I can only say what I see in him ( which on appearances is not a lot I admit) he's young enough to prove himself who's been plunged into the big boys league probably not what we wanted but it's down to money again, let him get toughened up in the lower leagues and see if he can prove himself.

Back
Top Bottom